🎄George Russell- Christmas Party.🎅🏼

When his parents pull him out to the local pub. George didn't imagine his Christmas could get any better, from his long term girlfriend breaking up with him.

He sits and sips a pint. "So how come you've brought me here?" He moans. "Remember Y/n, from school?" George nods his head. He's not been at school for nearly six years so faces of people are blurry. "Well her mum told me about tonight... thought you'd like to connect with her again." Alison looks at her husband. "That's the girl you were obsessed with." Steve laughs. Making George remember instantly who she is. "Great so I look lame sitting here with my parents... jeez could you not have told me about this and told me to go with the lads?" George starts to moan again. "Why she is here is with hers." Alison says to her youngest.

George looks around to see if he can see y/n. She is speaking to none other than Martin Brundle at the bar. "Hey.. didn't think I'd be seeing you this soon after Dubai." George jokes with Martin. "Aww Georgie boy. Is your ears hot? We were just talking about you." Y/n smiles at George. Martin makes his escape quickly. "I'll get you a drink.." George says to her. "Ah thank you. You don't have too. How was the season?" George pulls a face.
"Do we have to talk about me? What you been up too? It's been a while since I last seen you."   Y/n bites her bottom lip. "Not much... nothing exciting anyway." George grabs the drinks and goes towards an empty table. They speak for a while, only stopping for George to run back and forth to the bar.

"Awww guys look. George did come out tonight. Told you he would." A quite clearly drunk girl hits on George. Much to y/n amusement. "Here have a bit of tinsel.. you can use it to tie me up later..." George sits blushing. "Oi Gem. He's with a girl.. probably his girlfriend." One of her friends try and get her away from George. "Huh. No. She's not a model. Sorry but he can do better." She slurs at y/n direction.
"Sorry can you please leave me alone..." George starts to say. "See you can't say she's your girlfriend. Can you." She tries to sit on his knee, y/n looks at her. Unsure whether to laugh or body slam her away from George. "Sorry what?" Y/n has enough of it. "Listen going just fuck off. I've been patient but you're drunk and annoying me."
George smiles over at y/n. Even more so when the drunk girls get told to leave. "Always causing a scene Russell." Y/n teases him.
His phone goes. "So you've moved on already? She has great tolerance for your fans. Didn't think you'd do rude."
"What's up?" Y/n asks him. "Ehm.. you've made Instagram. Girl friend." Y/n stares at him. "What's been said or do I not want to know..." George passes y/n his phone. "Oh wow..." She passes his phone over, getting her own out.
"So Georgie when you using the tinsel on this naughty rude elf... sure I can show you how rude I can be 😝"
"Are you trying to get hate you idiot?" George laughs. The first time he has laughed properly since his breakup. Y/n shakes her head. "You coming to dance. We can ignore our phones and Instagram. Let them fight between themselves."
Y/n pulls George onto the dance floor, as the Christmas songs are churning out.

George can't stop smiling. He doesn't care who can see him and watch him being an idiot. Y/n seems to still remember how to bring out the childish George. They jump around, singing the songs loud, not caring who can hear them. When the normal chart songs come on. George sighs when shakira comes on. He remember how y/n used to dance to this at school discos. When she pulls his arm around her waist so her bum is pushing against him. He wants to pull away but doesn't want to offend her.

As George takes his phone out to eventually take a photo. Of course mistletoe just seems to be near them. "So does girl friend get a kiss?" Y/n teases him. George smirks. "The naughty elf does indeed get one." He pulls her into him, taking a photo as they have their first kiss as adults. George quickly puts his phone away when the kiss is deeper than expected. He gets all sorts of tingles.
Past feelings make it hard to not keep kissing y/n.
"Hiii Alison. Steve.. who's separating them again?" Y/n/m laughs. "Guys the pub is closing...." Alison says. Hoping not to set George off again. George helps y/n into her jacket. He really just doesn't want the night to end. It went too quick. Even though Christmas is in an hours time.

"Y/n feel free to come back with us..." Alison says. "It's only us three this year and your more than welcome."
Y/n doesn't need asking twice, more so as George isn't letting her go. Not again. Walking back to his parents house, Steve asks the obvious. "So how come you two were never a thing in school? Was George's obsession too much for you?" George blushes as he's been outed and furious.

Y/n and George stay awake getting more aquatinted to each other again. The tinsel doesn't get used but George wishes it did as he gives y/n a very special George special present. Christmas rings in with George not so innocently between y/n thighs, making her tremble and coming as quietly as she can. But his tongue attacking her core over and over again. She is squealing his name into a pillow. "Merry Christmas naughty elf." George teases y/n when he pulls the pillow off her face.
"Yeah. Naughty elf is seeing stars. Fuck George. Now you didn't do that years ago." She teases him.
"Merry Christmas though." Y/n snuggles into George's chest, one that feels all so familiar and dozed off.