Preference- bad race/result

Charles

"I'm so fucking stupid

"I'm so fucking stupid."
Y/n is listening to her boyfriend shout down the radio. Post race finish, he made one silly mistake and it has just cost him a podium. Y/n has to zen out for a second, before he comes back into the garage. Charles is livid at himself.
He walks of away from everyone. So y/n follows him. "Oi. Charles. Don't walk away from me..." He stops dead in his tracks. "What? I'm stupid!! I did a shit job." He wails at her, his frustration coming out. "Charles!! Stop. Baby. Beating yourself up with one mistake is brutal. You started p12.. pitted.. came out p19. Charles p19 and finished p4 that is fucking incredible. I don't care how you look at it. You gained so many places and were amazing. Until that one slip. So stop it." Charles grabs y/n's wrists and pins her against the nearest wall. He pushes a hot kiss into her mouth. "You were bloody perfect 98% of the time." Y/n tells Charles and he grits his teeth. "But I need 100% all the time." He groans at her. "Well we can have 100, later in the hotel.." y/n raises her brow at him and he smirks. "Okay baby. I love you." He lets her wrists go and pushes another kiss onto her head. He's still annoyed at himself. But he knows his girl is by his side to keep him positive.

Daniel

Y/n sits in the garage, watching a stupid mistake happen

Y/n sits in the garage, watching a stupid mistake happen. Something happens and both cars end up out.
She listens to the team groan and moan about how it's Dan's fault. But she has her mans back. "Excuse me. Did you see what I saw? It was a little mistake. Maybe don't put all the best strategies to one driver. Especially when he can't handle the heat."
Y/n waits for Daniel to come back to the garage and hugs him. He pushes a kiss on y/n's forehead. "Baby. Was it my fault?" Daniel asks walking back to his room. "No. Max couldn't handle the strategy and flailed as per usual. Don't worry about it baby."
It doesn't take long for Daniel to her his usual boyish grin back, well around y/n. But work is different.

George