First date- Mick Schumacher

*requested by WilowSmit hope you enjoy it*

Y/n had only recently joined Prema to help out with doing social media. She wasn't overly keen on the motorsports that weren't F1. But the hope of doing Prema a while she could maybe wean herself into an F1 team with hard work.
But here she was a couple of weeks later after joining, standing in her room debating what dress to wear out. "That's me heading over to get you. You ready?" Mick texts y/n. Oh no. "No no no no." Y/n wails. She wasn't ready and instantly got nervous. She threw on a dress and pulled on a jacket. She wasn't fully expecting Italy to be as chilly in the evenings. But as soon as her doorbell went, she downed her glass of wine. Unsure on why she needed Dutch courage, she knew Mick well enough not to be nervous. "Two secs. Just strapping my shoes on." Y/n says as she opens the door, waddling with one heel on.
Mick laughs at the sight of her. "Need help? Sit down and I'll do the buckle." Y/n sits down on the stairs, allowing mick to lift her foot and do her shoe up. "Nice shoes.." Mick says, as he fiddles around with the buckle. Y/N looks down at her pointy shaped sandals, they are her favourite shoes. Mick being the gentleman that he is, helps y/n up again.
"So where are we going?" Y/n asks Mick, as she gives him a quick hug. "Just the restaurant on the bay. Heard good things about it." He grins his sweet smile, that can melt a glacier. The restaurant is only around a ten minute walk away. But it takes them longer as y/n has forgotten how to walk in heels. Or maybe it's because she is concentrating too much on listening to Mick.
Mick had to grab a wobbling y/n as they walked over a cobbled road a few times. But he saw the embarrassment in y/n's face. "It's okay hase." Y/n looks confused for a second, but at the cobbles not what mick has just called her. She hates that German is the one language she doesn't speak. But mick is good at English. So maybe he mispronounced something.
At the restaurant it's beautiful looking over the bay with the golden hour haze over the water. Soon to be transformed into the most beautiful sunset.
It's the longest amount of time that they have shared just them two together. But it's easy. Mick looks so hot in his shirt and tight jeans. Y/n is still confused as to why he has asked her out. But scared to ask him. "You glad you came out?" Mick asks her. Y/n smiles. "Yeah. Of course. I have loads of Instagram content now." Y/n teases mick. "Suppose I need a German photographer all the time." Y/n bites her lip, overthinking what she just said.
"Yeah? So I'm good enough for a second date?" Mick asks her, his blue eyes meeting hers. Y/n nods her head, smiling.
"Come over for a photo, mick." Mick does as he's asked and wraps his arm around Y/n for a a photo.
He cheekily sneaks a kiss onto y/n's cheek. "Did you get that?" He laughs heartily, as y/n nods her head. She shows him the cute photo of the two of them. Y/n nuzzles into micks cheek and he can't stop smiling. He pulls his chair over beside y/n so they can be more cosy together. Talking is more intimate, as they aren't speaking over a table. Holding hands and joking around. Maybe too much wine has been consumed but when it's time to leave. Y/n ends up on the floor, after toppling over on the slippery tiles and her heels.
Mick helps her up, laughing. "Will we take them off before walking back?" Y/n nods her head, laughing in her own embarrassment.
Walking back to y/n apartment, she holds into mick and he carry's her shoes for her.
"Ah I'm glad we done this y/n. I've not laughed this much in a long time." Mick says, as they reach her door.
"I'd ask you in, but I think I need to sleep off the wine before work in the morning." Y/n giggles at him. "Ah it's okay... I'm not expecting anything. Maybe next time hase." Mick bends down and kisses her cheek again.
"Ah Mick. What does that mean? Hase?" Y/n asks him. "Bunny. Was hoping you'd not ask..." he blushes slightly. "Ah mousey. Come here." Y/n wraps her arms around Micks neck and kisses him. Who is in shock but pulls y/n closer to him. "Mousey?" Y/n nods her head laughing. "Yeah. Mickey Mouse.. I've had to much wine." Luckily mick laughs. "I'll be your mouse and you my bunny... oh that's so cringe why did I say that."
Y/n smiles. "That's fine. I was thinking it anyway." The two kiss again, before stopping when people walk by.
"I best go.. but I'll see you tomorrow mousey."
Mick kisses y/n again. "See you tomorrow hase. Sweet dreams."
Mick watches y/n walk into her apartment and then heads home himself smiling. Unable to get y/n out of his head.