Carlos Sainz- Surprise Win

Requested by heyitsvicki

Slicking on her red lipstick, Vicki has decided she had to look the part for going to surprise Carlos. It was his first race with Ferrari and she knew he was nervous. So was she as she's only ever been to a few very old races of his.
Only being friends as he had always been taken or too busy for them to be together. So now she had went on a lockdown glow up. Since everyone and their dog was doing it.

Her jeans cling to her figure and her Ferrari top is loose, she has paired it with her red sandals as it's a warm day. She slides in with Carlos's dad Carlos, who had known her just as long as his son has. So she is more than happy to invited by his dad to the race, to surprise Carlos Jr. Of course Mr Sainz gets stopped a lot and Vicki has to wait. But she is excited to see her Carlos.
Sneaking into hospitality to wait on C coming in. His face is picture, Vicki wishes she could've taken a photo of it. "Vicki!! Victoria. Where? Why? How?"
Vicki regrets standing up to greet him as he has picked her up and spinning her around. "Carlooooos. Put me down!!" Vicki yells at him. He does as he's told and puts her down in front of him. Grinning menacingly.

"So you are here for the race?" Carlos asks Vicki. She nods his head and he starts to giggle. "So means I have to get a decent finish." Vicki nods her head at him. He was with her favourite team, even taking the seat from her childhood favourite driver. But it didn't matter. It was Carlos.
"Kiss for good luck?" Carlos cheekily asks Vicki. Who rolls her eyes. "No. Only a kiss for the winner..." Vicki gets him back. He laughs as he pulls the zip up on his suit. "How do I look? Incredible right?"
Vicki laughs at Carlos but does agree. The red suit looks amazing on him. She steps closer and hugs him, then fixes his suit. "No. Now you look incredible."
Carlos walks to the garage laughing with Vicki. He is always at ease when she is around. Even though this is one massive race. He has to prove himself worthy of the red car.

Grabbing headphones and finding her space beside Carlos's trainer and Mr Sainz Senior, Vicki is set for the race. Vicki stands and enjoys the race. Even more so when Carlos ends up in the lead.
Every move from Lewis and Max is defended perfectly by Carlos.
"Last lap.." Vicki can barely watch. She knows how quickly everything can change.

"Vamps!!!" Vicki hears Carlos yell out over the radio. "P1 Carlos!! P1." CS senior, pulls Vicki down to parc ferme with him, to go greet and celebrate with Carlos. She stands at the fence where the team are. Of course as soon as Carlos spots Vicki. He comes over to her. "So winners kiss then?" He cheekily says to her. He pulls her forward a bit and kisses her gently. "Now it's a perfect day.." Carlos grins at Vicki.
It causes Vicki to blush as she watches him leave and end up on the top podium. She claps and cheers for him. Getrinf slightly emotional watching his first p1 F1 podium.

Vicki goes and waits in his drivers room, to properly congratulate Carlos. As soon as he walks in, he picks her up. Allowing for more kissing and deeper than they ever have.
"So does the winner get to take the beautiful  lady on a date?"
Vicki looks at Carlos smiling. It's been a long time coming for the both of them. So of course Vicki will say yes.