Preference- How you meet

Lando- "Who's she?" Lando pointed out a pretty girl over the stables

Lando-
"Who's she?" Lando pointed out a pretty girl over the stables. He had went up to surprise his own sisters, who where there training. He hadn't seen them in a while so decided to go up and shout surprise quietly so the horses wouldn't get spooked.
Flo looks around at one of the new trainers, who was looking after a little girl.
"Ah that's Chloe.. she's not long started here. Teaches the kids how to ride and look after the horses." Flo tells him. "Why? Thought you were here for Cisca and I?" He nods his head, not taking his eyes off of the other girl. Flo shouts Chloe over and Lando instantly blushes and can't talk.
"Hiya..." Flo at least now knows how to quieten her brother down.
"Chloe this is Lando.. Lando this is Chloe." Lando for once in his life believes in love at first sight, once Chloe smiles at him. "You ride?" She asks him. Not one for being shy or hiding his hidden talents.
Lando ends up on a horse ready to show off. But fails.

 But fails

George

Out running in the countryside, I'm between races so running helps keep my mind focused.
Whilst taking an Instagram video of me singing, I get caught. A beautiful blonde haired girl is out running too.
"Don't stop on my account." She smiles at me. Being newly single I wasn't looking for anyone really. But here she is. "I'm George. I don't usually sing I promise." She giggles slightly at me. "And here is me thinking you were a singer. I'm Lula. Or Talulah as my parents call me." We  sit and chat for a while, rather than doing the exercise they are both there to do. "I'm sure my brother had a photo of you on his wall." She tells me. I smile. "I thought you knew who I was. Either that or your a weirdo that speaks to random people in the park.

 Either that or your a weirdo that speaks to random people in the park