🎄Arthur Leclerc- Christmas dinner🎅🏼

Standing by the Christmas tree with his brothers Charles and Lorenzo, Arthur is getting the usual family Christmas photos taken. Arthur is about to get a surprising visitor for Christmas dinner, all thanks to his Mama.

Y/n had been over at Christmas before, but not usually on her own. Her mum usually comes with her, but this year it's just her, being a family friend of the Leclerc's for years. She often looked forward to the family nights with then especially since they boys were often away with racing. But since y/n and Arthur got speaking again whilst he was doing formula regional racing, even going on a date here or there when he was back in Monaco. Much to their mums surprise, as they often had been referred to as a couple and got shy about it. So when Pascale asked her over for Christmas even though her own mum was spending it with her Arthur and his family, she jumped at the chance.

Arthur runs over and hugs y/n. "I didn't think you'd be here this year? Mum didn't say.." He whispers into y/n'a ear. As Charles looks confused over his shoulder. "Have I missed something?" Charles asks, looking at Lorenzo. Who is smiling.
"Yeah. They are apparently a thing now. Don't ask anymore as I don't know when or how either. Arthur won't tell me anything. But seems to think it was around his birthday."
The older brothers look over at them, as Arthur is making y/n a drink.
Still waiting on everyone else coming.

Arthur pulls y/n into his room. "What's up?" Y/n asks him. "I want to do this..." Arthur kisses his girlfriend. "But they all keep watching." He moans at her. But he keeps doing lots of little kisses. Y/n pulls his head down and kisses him a bit too passionately. He groans loudly as y/n pulls away, even though he knows his family is outside. Arthur has always wanted a bit of romantic fun on Christmas.
His hands are even at the bottom of y/n's dress. "We best go back out..." she says to him and he groans again. "Do we have too?" Y/n smiles at him and nods her head. "Of course. It's Christmas. We can do that later. Promise." She teases him a bit too much as she rubs his cock through his jeans. But it was already hard. So Arthur moans. "Ugh. Okay."

When y/n is sitting chatting to Charles, Arthur is getting more and more agitated. All he can think about is taking her through to his room again and to finish what they both want. "So how come you finally gave into him?" Charles asks smirking as he knows it'll annoy Arthur. "Oh. I don't actually know. It just kinda happened. Then he asked me out on a date properly. How are you and Charlotte?" Y/n asks him. "How did Gianna take it?"
Charles smiles. "You've definitely got his back then." Charles can't help but laugh.

When their cousins arrive they are excited to see y/n more than Charles. Arthur and y/n sit together at the table and keep pushing their knees together. It's weird but nice fo everyone to see them being more than just the friends that would often be laughing loudly at each other. Y/n notices Arthur looking at her differently. As does his brothers. Before dessert Arthur pulls y/n out onto the balcony.

"I love you.."Arthur blurts out. "I love you too Artie." Y/n says. But Arthur shakes his head. "No I'm in love with you, y/n. I think you're the greatest person on earth and most beautiful." He just keeps on going.
"Arthur. I know what you meant... I've always been in love with you." Y/n wraps her arms around Arthur's waist so he has to look into her eyes. He smiles. "Stop it.. you're lying." He giggles. But y/n shakes her head. "I have been. Just never thought we'd be like this." Arthur bends down and kisses her. "Well we are... forever hopefully. Merry Christmas girlfriend." Y/n smiles. "Is one of us not meant to ask if we want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?" Arthur shakes his head. "No. Think I've passed that with telling you I'm in love." He can't stop smiling.
"Okay. Boyfriend Artie. Happy Christmas to you too my love."
They walk back into the house, holding hands and looking a lot more confident with each other. Even when they sit down, Arthur has more confidence to put his arm around her. Quite obvious to everyone how perfect they are for each other.