Lando Norris- birthday

Lola..
Standing in the middle of an airport after finishing filming the dance show she is on. She hadn't seen her boyfriend Lando in quite a while. She was missing him and really just wanted to see him. It's his birthday weekend and she just wants to be there with him.
So she has hired a private plane to her over to see him. She should be able to get to the track just before lights out.
                     *****

Just as she lands and is in the taxi heading straight to the track. Adam Lando's dad has text her. "Have you landed yet? Lando is gutted you've not text him back.. send him a quick text and let me know how long you'll be and I'll meet you with your paddock pass."
She smiles. She has a surprise for him too. She has brought the rest of the Norris family with her. She had already sorted it with Charlotte in the mclaren team. The the Norris men had been away from home for nearly a month.
Lola quickly texts Lando. "Sorry, just awake been an awful sleep. Love you so much baby. Good luck in the race." Even though she wasnt far from the track.
The lights have just went out when Lola and family get to the paddock. Charlotte said she would go herself and grab Lola.
As nervous as it meant that Lola couldn't see Lando until the race ended. Adam is surprised the whole family are here for the race. He can't help but pick up Lola when it's obvious it's down to her. "Where is he?" She asks trying to locate Lando in the crowd of cars.
Instantly after locating him, nothing around her interferes with watching Lando. She watches him weave himself up into top five... top four.. podium.. p2... p1. He sets fast lap after fast lap to keep his position.
Charlotte grabs her arm, when it's obvious he's going to win. Lolas sleepless night is all made very worthy. Lando's first P1.
The garage starts to erupt in chaos! Daniel has somehow slipped into p3, with Verstappen separating them.
Charlotte keeps hold of Lola and pulls her down to parc ferme with the rest of Lando and Danny's crew. "Surprise him."
So Lola stands next to the team principal Andreas, waiting on Lando getting out the car. She keeps her eyes fixated on it. Until Lando notices her. But he has the most usual response. He stops dead.  Smiling and crying. Jon lifts Lola over the barrier and Lando instantly picks her up. "Baby!!!! LOOOLAAA!" He yells. "LAAAAAANDOOOOO!!" Not one to be outdone by her boyfriend, Lola yells at him. But they make everyone laugh.
"What you doing here? Did you get knocked out?" Lola shakes her head. "Nope top of the leaderboard.. but baby. You won!! You fucking done it. Mega proud." Lola says as Lando puts her down and kisses her. "I love you Lola. I need to go do stuffs. Arrrrrrgh!  You saw me win!! Arrrrrgh." Lando can barely get a sentence out when Mark Webber interviews him.
"So Lando. I believe you had a special guest appear whilst you were racing. Miss Lola. What's better the win or being reunited?" Lando starts to laugh. "Oh ehm. The win. But I can't believe Lola is here to see it."
Lola stands so proudly watching Lando get his podium. When he comes back down, he gives her sugary sweet champagne kisses. "Happy birthday. Before I forget again." Lola smiles at her beautiful blue eyed boy. Who can't keep the smile off of his face.
"Thank you.. we haven't had cake yet." Lando laughs. He walks back to the mclaren garage his arms around Lola. "Oh my god! Mum... Cisca flo.. Lola." He looks around grinning crazily at her. "They jumped on the flight with me." Lola laughs. But she is secretly loving his reaction. It makes it all very worth it.
After he has blown his candles out and done his press. He skips happily back to his room, where he is hoping Lola is waiting on him.
She is of course she is.
"Finally a minute to ourselves..." Lando latches onto lolas mouth. She can already feel his neediness. His sloppy kisses are the give away, that and his bulge is already rubbing on her thigh.
"Think we have enough time?" He whispers in her ear. Lola smiles, biting her lip. "Of course. It's been four long weeks... without you. I'm sure it won't take long." Lando groans out loud.
"We don't have any protection. Ugh. Fuck." He almost whines at Lola. His frustration and neediness very evident. "Bareback. Once won't hurt." She strokes the outline of his shaft, thought his race suit. "fuck it... I need you right now.." he breathes into lolas neck, before biting it. Just enough to leave a bruise. "Bend over the table... he pulls up lolas dress and pushes her panties to the side. Befor e roughly fingering her core. He exhales deeply. "Fuck.. so wet already baby." He lines himself up with her opening and pushes in. Lola sighs as her walls close around him and he thrusts hard and deep making sure every one of them counts.
His fingers find her nub of endings and starts to drum on it. "Landoooo.. ugh. Lando." He drags his teeth over the back of her neck, as he feels the first sighs of her nearing the end. He picks up his speed and starts to fuck Lola harder. He feels the clenching of her muscles around him as she comes loudly screaming into one of his hoodies. But just the noise she makes us enough to finish him.
He makes sure she is clean before pulling her dress back down over her bum. "Am I bruising already?" She asks him.
But all he can do is smirk. He got a win and now has had the naughtiest sex he could imagine.
"I love you birthday boy." Lola grins at him, as their time alone gets stopped as someone from the team wants him.
He leaves her with a kiss. But at least satisfied.