Just an Assisstant

Y/n P.O.V.
I was burnt out. Every day I was overworked for a paycheck. Was it worth it? Maybe. On good days sure. Roman had begun to be an asshole ever since this new storyline. And as his assistant I could definitely see a change. Which sucked. He used to be super sweet. But now he's a complete asshole. It doesn't help that I think he's sexy as hell because I let him get away with being a dick. I was sitting in his locker room doing paper work as usual. He came busting in the locker room and I looked up. "Go get me food." He said as he sat down groaning happily. I scoffed looking over at him. "I'm doing your paperwork. I'm not a chef. You literally walked past catering." I said shifting the papers angrily. "I don't give a damn. I said that I'm hungry don't think I won't hesitate to fire your ass. Now go get me food!" He yelled and I stood up. I walked out the door to catering. I made a plate walking back angrily. I stormed in handing him the plate and he looked at him with a disgusted face. "What is this?" He asked and I shook my head. "The food that you literally just ask me for." I said and he shook his head and threw it on my dress. "I don't like any of that go get me new stuff." He said and anger built up inside of me and I had enough. I slapped him across his face turning on my heals grabbing my purse walking out. I couldn't do it anymore. Tears streamed down my face as I fast walked down the hall. "HEY! Get back here!" Roman yelled and I kept on walking. Soon I felt his hand wrap around my elbow and turn me around. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE! I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE! I FUCKING QUIT! FIND SOMEONE WHO FUCKING MAKES ALL THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR YOU AND FUCKING READ YOUR MIND BECAUSE NEWS FLASH I CANT!" I yelled as he looked at me surprised. He looked at my appearance as tears screamed down my face. "And you know what the worst part is? I actually used to think you were really sweet and kind. I even developed feelings for you. But then you turned into a cold hearted asshole who makes my life miserable. So please! PLEASE! Do
Me a favor and stay the fuck away from me." I said and he stood there not saying anything. I walked away as I wiped my tears away. I finally made it to my car throwing my purse in the passenger seat before I drove off. I stopped at a liquor store buying some cheep wine before heading to the hotel. I walked up to my room opening the door, grabbing the do not disturb sign hanging it up. I walked in falling onto the bed with a sigh. I looked down at the dress my mother had spent so much money on for me. I had made it out of a bad area and taking care of my family and getting them out is my main goal. When my mom found out that was following you dreams and was hired by WWE she gave me the dress as a gift. I stripped down as tears filled my eyes again. I went over to the sink trying to get as much out as I could but there was still a large stain. I looked at myself in the mirror letting go. The flood gates of my eyes opened as I bawled. I had no clue what to do. Where to go from here. I finally pulled myself together before washing my face. I walked back into the room and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and poured myself a glass of wine. I turned the tv on trying to drowned out my thoughts. Sipping my wine slowly. It tasted horrible. But I needed it. I heard a soft knock on my door and rolled my eyes. I stood up walking over to the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Roman. I sighed leaning up against the door trying to stay quiet. "Y/n please open the door. I know you are in there." He said softly with a sigh. I opened it a little looking up at him. "Please. I came here to apologize and make things right." He said and I sighed. "Fine." I said as I let him in. He walked in slowly. I walked in as he sat down on the edge of the bed. I poured myself another glass of whine and looked at him. "Listen. I don't know how to make it up to you. I've been an asshole. I just I'm not even sure what to say." He said and I crossed my arms. "You ruined my dress. My mom bought me that when I was hired. She spent a few of her pay checks on that." I said looking at him. "I'm so sorry. I'll take it to get it cleaned. I'm so so sorry." He said and I nodded. "Why? What is making you like this?" I asked taking a sip of my wine. He sighed running his hands through his hair. "My wife asked for a divorce... I fell into a really really bad place. And instead of trying to get help. I-I held it in and I let those emotions go against you. And I'm sorry for that. It was wrong of me to treat you like shit and I feel like such an asshole and I should. I mean when you slapped me I had never seen that look on your face before. I realized that I had pushed you to an edge that I had never seen before. I feel like complete shit. When you screamed at me and I saw you crying I felt like I crushed a piece of myself. Because truth is I have feelings for you. And maybe maybe that clouded my head. I didn't want to except the facts that you worked your ass off day in and day out and that I have feelings for you because I feel broken. I don't want to hurt you. I was trying to make you quit." He said softly and I looked at him and it finally set in. I looked at his face and he looked pretty rough. The big yellow shiner he had on his left eye didn't help but I could tell he hadn't slept in a while. I sat my wine down with a sigh. "Stand up." I said and he looked up and did as I said standing up. I walked up to him and looked up at him. He looked down at me before I hugged him tightly. He sighed deeply hugging me back. "How can I make it up to you?" He asked and I looked up at him. "Take me out for a night out on the town." I said and he smiled. "A date?" He asked and I shrugged. "You are the one asking me." I said with a giggle making him laugh. "Then will you go on a date with me?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "When?" I asked and he smiled. "It's not too late to go now." He said with a smile and I giggled. "Well I'm not going out in a tank top and shorts. I'll meet you at your room as soon as I'm ready okay?" I said and he nodded. He gave me a big hug before walking out. I picked out a cute dress and heels slipping it on along with the heels. I did some light makeup before fixing my hair. Once I was finished I looked in the mirror and smiled.