"Babe you're drunk."

Y/n P.O.V.
I was siting on the couch in my pajamas reading a book and waiting for my husband to get home. He went out with his friends and actually invited me but I wasn't really in the mood so I told him he could go because I knew he needed to go let off some steam with his buddies. It was almost midnight but I knew that Ro wouldn't be home much past that anyway. Soon I heard the door open and close hearing heavy footsteps tumbling in. "BABBBBAAAYYYYYYY!" I heard my husband draw out in a weird feminine like tone almost like he was trying to sing a high note. He stumbled into the living room and I could tell he was hammered. He was all smiles and he blinked slowly. "Hh there you are! Mah' babayy." He said slurring almost every word. He walked over to me almost flopping on top of me as he fell into my lap his head on my legs. One of his legs on the couch and one off. I giggled as he looked up at me. "I love youuuuuu." He said closing his eyes like he wanted me to feel the passion. "Did you drive yourself home?" I asked and his eyes popped open. "Noooo Deano drove me here. He didn't drink. He wanted to be sober for Renee or something I can't remember." He said with a giggle. I literal giggle. I've never heard my husband giggle and that was most definitely what that was. I ran my fingers through his hair and he fluttered his eyes close. "Babay?!" He asked softly yet like he was confused. "Yes my love?" I asked him as he looked up at me with those big brown eyes I love. "Can we get taco belllllll pleaseeeeee?!" He asked clasping his hands together batting his eyelashes making me giggle. "Sure. BUT! Let's get you in some comfortable clothes and I want you drinking water on the way." I said and he nodded. He sat up and I stood up. "Stay here. I'll grab you some comfortable clothes from upstairs. Gimmie your watch." I said and he put his wrist in my hand with a smile. "I can't remember how to take it off." He said with a giggle. I took it off and walked upstairs setting it in his jewelry case. I grabbed him a fresh pair of shorts and a plain shirt and a zip up with his logo on it. I brought it back downstairs and he was in just his boxers. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "I made it easier for you. But if you want to take my boxer off you can and we can get freakayyyyy." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "Babe you are drunk." I said giggling as I put his shirt on. "Shhhhh don't remind me." He whined as I helped him stand up and slid his shorts up his long legs. He put the zip up on himself as we walked to the kitchen. I grabbed him a water bottle from the fridge and handed it to him grabbing his other hand and walking us out of the house to the car. I opened the door for him and he got in. I walked over to the drivers side getting in. "Buckle up." I said and he shook his head. "Buckle up right now." I said. "But I wanna live recklesslyyyyy." He said and I giggled. "Well this isn't the time to be reckless so buckle up." I said and he groaned. He buckled his seatbelt with a pout. I pulled out of the driveway. "Baby how do you do the Bluetooth in here?" He asked squinting at the screen of my car. "Hit the button that says Bluetooth." I said with a giggle and he held his finger to the screen searching for it. "Babyyy I can't find it." He whined and I giggled pushing his finger over to the button. He pressed it connecting it to his phone. He turned this song on and I busted out laughing.

He always was a super loving person but when he was drunk it was so much more. "I GIVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF ME!" He sang loudly. He put his finger under my chin making me look it him. "Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections!" He sang to me and I giggled. I pulled into the parking lot of Taco Bell and turning the music down pulling into the drive thru. "Welcome to Taco Bell what can I get for you?" The guy said through the microphone. " um can I get three quesadillas and a large Baja Blast please?" I asked. "Babe tell them what you want." I said and he looked at the menu. "Ummmmmm can I have a ummm crunch wrap supreme. And umm a quesadilla and ummm ahhh three soft shell tacos and a large Baja blast please?" He asked. "Ok your total comes to $22.33 at the window you can pull forward." They said and I drove forward to the window paying. "Hey. Isn't my wife just the most beautiful person?" Roman asked the guy through the window and I shook my head. "Yeah man shes beautiful." The guy said with a laugh. "I know I'm married to herrrrr." Roman said giggling. "Roman babe shhhh. They don't want to here your drunk lovey talk." I said and he giggled. "I just love you so much." He whispered as his lip wiggled and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Babyyy I know I love you too. Now give me a kiss." I said pushing his cheeks together and he leaned forward giving me a kiss. "Now just hold on until we get out of the line ok?" I said and he nodded. We soon got all of our food and our sodas and I pulled out of the parking lot getting back on the main road. "Give me your hand." I said and he put his hand in my clasping our fingers together. "I love you ok?" I said and he nodded looking out the window. I knew I had hurt his feelings. As soon as we got home I turned his face to me and kissed his lips. "Don't be upset. You know I love you more than life itself." I said putting my head to his and he smiled softly. "I know. Mmm just drunk." He said shaking his head. "Let's go eat Taco Bell." I said and kissed his cheek. We got out of the car grabbing the food and drinks and walked inside. I locked the car and the front door as we walked inside. My husband skipped I to the living room and I shook my head with a laugh. I walked into the living room seeing him fully indulging in his food already. I sat down next to him and began to eat. "Babyyyy this-this is soo good." He said and I giggled. We continued eating and making small talk. Ro was also super talkative when he was drunk. Once we were finished I threw all the garbage away and by the time I got back into the living room my husband was slumped over. I shook my head softly walking over to him and kissing his forehead. He jolted awake looking up at me with bloodshot eyes. "Come on let's go to bed. Brush your teeth first you smell like tacos and alcohol." I said with a giggle and he nodded standing up walking upstairs. I cleaned up a little before turning the lights off and walking upstairs. I could hear soft snores as I walked into our bedroom finding my husband passed out once again but this time on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before walking over to the bed and tickling the bottom of one of his feet. "Ah!" He said lifting his head up off the bed. "Get in bed with me babe." I said and he grunted as he slid himself under the covers and pulled me into him. "Love youuuuu." He said sleepily and I giggled. "Love you more babe." I said before slowly drifting to sleep......

(Y'all didn't think I was gonna end this with out smut did you???)
————
I woke up seeing that my husband was still fast asleep. I stood up and walked into the bathroom grabbing Tylenol and a glass of water. I set it down on his nightstand knowing he'll have a hangover. I slipped out of my pajamas and walked back into the bathroom taking a nice hot shower. Once I was done I didn't feel like putting clothes on so I just put my silk robe on and walked downstairs. I took ingredients out to make a nice breakfast and began cooking. As I cooked the eggs I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my body. I looked up and smiled at my handsome wild looking man. His hair looking like a lions main. "Morning sleepy head." I said with a giggle as he kissed my neck softly humming. His hand traveled down to the stove and shut the burners off making me frown. "Hey I was cooking for us." I said with a pout. "Shhhhh." He said turning me around. He picked me up under my thighs making me squeak lightly. He brought me over to the table setting me down on it. "Baby what are you doing?" I asked him and he looked up at me dangerously. "Sh." He said more assertively this time and I did as he said. He laid soft kisses to my neck as he untied my rob slipping it off my shoulders. "Mmm you look so sexy." He said with a big grin as he began kissing down my body making my breath hitch. His dark eyes peered up at me as he made it down to my entrance. He pushed my legs open roughly making me blush. My husband knows that the rough and dominant things he does turns me on the most. As soon as I felt his hot tongue against me I knew I wasn't going to last long. His tongue traced different patterns along my entrance making me moan out. "Mmmm fuck yes." I moaned as I slowly laid back on the table lifting my legs omg his shoulders giving him more access. "Your so fucking sweet." He growled out against me making me whimper. I pulled at his hair as I arched my back off the table. "F-fuck yes Ro." I moaned out as my eyes rolled back. He then slowly pushed two of his long thick fingers into me driving me completely up a fucking wall. My eyes rolled back as I let out continuous groans and moans. "Your already close baby. I've got you real worked up Don't I?" He said with a chuckle and I hugged softly. "I want you to cum for me and I want you to scream my name." He growled out against me and I whimpered as my legs began to shake. He pushed his fingers in and out at a faster pace as my toes curled. "FUCKKK DADDYYYY!" I screamed out as I flooded his mouth with my juices. He slurped at my entrance as he looked into my eyes with a longing lust filled stare. "Fuck me." I breathed out and I could feel him smirk as he stood up. He picked me up once again this time bringing my over to the couch. He pulled his pants down his thick long member slapping against my entrance lightly. He sat down and lined me up above him. "Ride me." He growled out and I bit my lip looking down at him. I slowly sank down on his member with a moan. "Fuck I missed this tight pussy." He mumbled out letting his head fall back against the couch. "Mmmm I missed you cock daddy." I moaned out breathily against his ear. He moved his hands down to my ass and began rocking me up and down faster. I bit my lip throwing my head back as his mouth latched onto my right nipple. His tongue swirling around the hard bud. "Mmmmmm." I moaned out as my eyebrows furrowed. Roman slapped my ass roughly making me smile. "Put your arms on the arm of the couch and bend over." He growled out and I did as instructed. I bent over arch as much as I could with my arms still on the couch. He lined up with my entrance and thrusted into me roughly. "Holy fuck!" I moaned out as he set a brutal pace. The sound of skin slapping filled the room. "Fuck daddy yes!" I moaned out as he gripped my hips roughly. "Fuck your so tight!" He groaned out slapping my ass making me tighten around him. "Your getting tighter baby are you gonna cum?" He asked pulling my hair. "Y-yes I'm gonna cum." I moaned out my eye rolling back. "You know you gotta ask daddy if he doesn't tell you you can cum. I wanna hear you beg." He growled out and I whimpered. "P-please let me c-cum daddyyy?" I whined out as he hit my g-spot over and over. "You better make it a real long gotta make daddy cum too." He said with a chuckle and I whined as I began shaking once again. He hand traveled from my hip down to my clit as he rubbed it in circles and I screamed out as I came around his thickness. "Fuck baby look at all that cum." He groaned out speeding up before coming to a hilt inside me his warm seed filling me up. I laid my head against the arm of the couch and closed my eyes. To leaned forward laying soft kisses on my back. "This was to thank you for taking care of me while I was drunk last night." He said with a chuckle before pulling out of me making me whimper. He pulled my up into his arm holding me. "Thank you for this but you don't have to thank me for taking care of you. You needed a night to let loose." I said with a tired giggle. "Well now all I wanna do is sleep with my wife and eat some takeout later how does that sound?" He asked with a smile and I nodded. "Sounds amazing now bring me upstairs for a nap." I said kissing his soft lips and he chuckled. He picked me up bringing me upstairs and setting me in bed next to him. I kissed his lips again before snuggling into his chest. I guess taking care of my drunk husband once and a while pays off in my favor.