The Demon Inside Me

Props to the amazing and wonderful Joy_of_life88   for the picture! All I did was make the eyes red and put a filter on so she deserves the most credit 😉❤️
—————
Incubus: noun/ A male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.
—————
He had began with light touching. The bulky man had ran his hand up my stomach and I woke for the first time. I looked in shock seeing his long dark wings spread beautifully reflecting off the light of my windows. "Who who are you?" I asked and he chuckled before disappearing. It had progressed over the course of a week. Small touches turned into heavy grips, heavy grips turned into licks and sucks. Leaving marks all over my body. Now, I was awoken by his tongue deep inside me. Venturing around exactly where I needed it too. I breathed heavily as he growled against me. His tongue bringing me to complete ecstasy. But I had become smart. Each time I had talked he had left. So I stayed quiet. Watching him. His eyes glowed bright red. And every time they opened he would flutter them closed. He was enjoying this just as much as I was. I closed my eyes enjoying the constant feeling of pleasure I hadn't received really ever. A man had never pleasure me with his tongue like this. I wanted to tell him how good he was making me feel. I slowly slid my hand down to his hair. It was long, silky and thick. I wrapped my fingers through it giving it a tug and I felt him smirk against me. I thought of an idea quickly. I slowly traced the letter 'P' on his head and he stopped for a moment. I did it again and he grumbled. "P." He spoke lowly making me smile. The next letter was L. He repeated it back. "Please?" He asked and I slowly spelt yes out against his head. "Please what darling? What is it?" He asked lowly looking up for me for a moment. I slowly spelt out 'don't' and then 'stop'. He hummed and smirked against me. "Please don't stop? You don't want me to stop darling?" He asked and I whimpered. "Shhhhh shhh shhhhh if you speak they'll send me back Babygirl. For this to continue you must stay quiet. Moans and whimpers are okay at a low volume. But words mustn't be spoken." He grumbled making me whine. I wrote out the word lights and he hummed. "I'll turn them on for you Babygirl." He said getting up making me sigh. He walked over turning the lights on as my eyes widened. His cock was huge. Like the rest of him I suppose. A thick muscled body, tall and handsome. His eyes bright red. Glowing almost. And his smile, it...it was perfect. "Better?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. I put my finger up making him stop in his tracks. I crawled over to my nightstand taking out a silk bandanna. He smirked at me as I crawled over to him. I looked up at him as I slid the bandanna into my mouth. He raised his brows before smirking. "Oh?" He said amused and I nodded. I turned around so he could tie the bandanna and he did just that. "You are so gorgeous do you know that?" He asked inhaling my scent as he pulled me close. His large hands running up my naked body to my breasts. He gripped them in his hands making me sigh. My head falling back onto his chest. "Do you want me?" He asked lowly in my ear making my eyes flutter closed. I nodded my head slowly as he began to kiss down my body. "Good. I can tell you need me. You need me to pleasure every possible desire you've ever had. All those unfinished orgasms from boys who claimed they could fulfill your needs and lied. I will finish what they started. And I know just how many that is. Do you darling? Do you know how many boys have disappointed you? Your sweet little heart can never say it to them. You never wanted to make them feel bad. How many was it?" He asked deeply. I held out my hand. Wiggling my fingers. "Five. That's right Babygirl. Five boys. Five unfinished orgasms. But one thing you need to know about me Babygirl. Is that I like to shoot for the stars. Go above and beyond. So I'm going to shoot for 7. I think your gorgeous body is capable of seven orgasms. And that's what I'm going to give you. Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded fast. He chuckled at my enthusiasm as he turned me back so I was facing him. "Do you need to be prepped more?" He asked with a smile and I looked up at him blinking. "I don't think so. But let me check just in case." He said with a wink making me whimper. His hand slowly trailed down to my soaked entrance and he groaned. "You are soaked. All for me?" He asked and I nodded. "Good. I'm gonna keep it that way too." He said with a growl making me whimper. He picked me up, hooking my legs over his forearms. And I watched as his cock slowly slid inside me. My eyes rolled as I let out a muffled moan. "Oh I bet you are loud when you can moan at full capacity huh?" He said and I nodded, my brows furrowed as moaned. He began to slowly thrust his hips. Allowing me to get used to his size. But he felt like he belonged inside of me. Every thrust was again complete pleasure. My eyes rolled as did my head as he began to pick up the pace. "You like when I talk to you don't you?" He asked lowly in my ear making me whine. I nodded as best as I could from my new found position with my head on his shoulder. "Am I making you feel good darling?" He asked darkly and I nodded moaning. "You feel so fucking good around me." He growled in my ear making me whine. I held onto him for dear life as he slammed into me. I moaned and bit the bandanna trying to hold my impending orgasm back. "Don't hold it back baby. I feel you clenching. You've got 6 more to go after this. And if you need more after that I'll give you more. I'll go for as long as you need. There's no need to hold it back. Cum for me like a good girl." He growled and I shook against him as I exploded around him with a moan. I closed my eyes tightly as my toes curled in complete ecstasy. He groaned against my shoulder biting down as his seed filled me. "Hands and knees for me baby." He said as he slowly sat me down on the bed making me whine. I rolled over onto my hands and knees and arched down to the bed. "God damn. That is some real evil shit." He said slapping my ass making me moan. I looked back at him with lust filled eyes as he bit his lip before pushing back into me. This went on for hours. Orgasm after orgasm. He filled me, and showed me exactly what I was worthy of. And when I woke up he was gone. I sighed as stood up wincing. I was sore. And that made me smile. He left his many marks on me including a dark purple one right in my collarbone. I hoped he never stopped visiting me at night.
—1 month later—
I had thrown up again. And as I finished I flushed the toilet. Maybe I had just some type of stomach bug or something. Maybe food poisoning. I stood back up and turned the water on beginning to brush the disgusting taste from my mouth. "It's mine." He said and I almost screamed. I covered my mouth just in time looking up at him through my bathroom mirror. He had clothes on which was odd. "Don't worry I'm off duty. You can talk." He said with a chuckle and I sighed. "What do you mean it's yours Roman?" I asked him and his brows raised. Over the past few weeks we had gotten closer. And some nights we didn't even have sex at all. He just held me while I slept. "The baby. It's mine." He said point to my stomach making my eyes widen. "What? There is no baby. I'm not pregnant." I said shaking my head and he smirked. "Baby. I know your body better than you do. You are pregnant." He said with a chuckle and I stormed out of the bathroom into my bedroom angrily. "How! WHY! Why would you do this!? We can't even fucking be together! Let alone me having our kid! What the fuck Roman! Is the baby even gonna turn out like a normal looking person!?" I yelled and he stood in the door frame of my bathroom with his arms crossed. "Relax. Sit down now." He said lowly and I stopped in my tracks. I looked over at him and I knew he meant business so I sat down crossing my arms angrily looking over at him. "I will answer all your questions you just need to be quiet and relax." He said walking over to me. "One, our baby will be perfectly fine and healthy. Two, yes we can be together. If you would've just given me a few moments before storming off in complete rage I would've asked you what I was going to ask anyway." He said with a smile and I looked down at my fingers. He sat down next to me and pulled me close. "Look, I know you are scared. But you getting pregnant was the way of us knowing we are meant to be together. As an Incubus my job is to find my soulmate through sexual interactions. Which I know sounds absolutely vile and disgusting. But I promise you this was my 3rd time ever sleeping with anyone and I physically can't get or give any diseases or anything. We are soulmates. That's why I was able to get you pregnant. I can only get my soulmate pregnant. Which means I have an important question to ask you." He said and I looked up at him as he pulled a small box from his back pocket. My eyes widened as I looked up at him. "Marry me?" He asked with a smile making me gasp as he opened the box revealing a gorgeous ring. I smiled slowly looking up at him and nodding. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you." I said and he bent down kissing me softly. He took the ring out sliding it onto my finger making me smile. It was gorgeous and absolutely perfect.