When it Rains it Pours

Y/n P.O.V.
I walked down the hallway with my bag angrily. "Y/n are you seriously not gonna talk to me?" I heard Roman ask as he followed me into the elevator making me huff. "Y/n I didn't know you would get upset with what I said. I didn't mean it in that way." He said and I didn't look at him. I was so mad. I never thought Roman would ever make a comment to me like "my ex and I worked out together you and I could do that". I was livid. Never did I tell him I was even remotely close to wanting to get skinnier so I don't know why he would even suggest such a thing. I walked through the lobby of the hotel and outside as the rain slashed at me. I walked with tear filled eyes to the car unlocking it and throwing my stuff into the back. "Y/n stop. STOP!" He yelled as he grabbed my arms and held me against the wet car. "You are such a dick!" I said pushing at his chest and he grabbed my hands. "I'm not letting you walk away from us like this. We are going to talk this out. Gimmie the keys and get in the car." He said and I looked at him angrily before handing him the keys. "Get in." He said and I looked away from him before getting in. I crossed my arms looking away from him out the window. He started the car up and we took off. "Do you think I'm fat?" I asked before looking over at him. His face scrunched up and he looked over at me. "What?" He asked and I looked at him sternly. "You heard me. Answer my damn question." I said and he growled. "Fuck no. Why the fuck would you even ask that? You know I don't think you are fat." He said and I scoffed. "Then why did you suggest that you and I should work out like you and your ex did?" I hissed out and he groaned. "Oh my fucking god. Babe you really thought that I meant you were fat? No! I just figured it was something we could do together to spend more time with each other since I'm in the gym a lot." He said and I still didn't look over at him as tears streamed down my face. "Don't make me feel dumb. That's exactly what it sounded like you thought. That I was fat and that I needed to work out." I said with a sniffle and I heard him growl. He pulled into a dark empty parking lot as the rain slashed against the windows heavily. He parked in the far back away from the road and I still continued to look out the window. "Baby. Look at me." He said and I didn't. I continued to look away. He pulled my chin softly towards him making me turn and look in his direction. I didn't meet his eyes though. I didn't want to. "Look at me beautiful." He said and I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Don't cry. I swear I'm sorry. I never meant to make you upset." He said softly and I smacked his hand away. "I hate crying. You know that." I said looking out the window crossing my arms. He growled before opening the door. He slammed it shut and I watched as he jogged in the pouring rain to my side opening it. "What are you doing?" I whined curling away from the rain slashing in. He unbuckled my seatbelt. He pulled me out and kissed me hard. I moaned into his mouth letting his tongue dominate my mouth. "Get your ass in the back seat now." He growled out lowly. Without a word I walked to the back door and slowly crawled in. He dropped the seats back giving us more space before he slapped my ass roughly making me squeal. He closed the door behind himself and flipped me over so I was laying down. "I know exactly how I'm going to fix this." He growled as he crawled above me kissing my neck making me moan. "How's that?" I asked with a smirk already knowing what was happening. "Fucking this bad ass mood right out of you. That's how I'm going to fix this." He said with a growl stripping me of my shirt throwing it behind him. I bit my lip as his large hands raked down my body. He gripped at my wet jeans pulling them roughly down my legs. I moaned as he finally got them off. "Why must you wear these tight ass jeans?" He grumbled and I pushed at him. "Cuz I like them." I said and he shook his head ripping my panties at the seems making me gasp. I pushed at his pants with my feet making him hiss in pain. He pulled his pants down to his ankles. He pulled his thick hard cock out spitting down on my entrance before pushing inside me roughly. I screamed out and he put his hand over my mouth. "Sh! What if someone hears you? You wanna get us in trouble?" He asked lowly making me whimper: he turned the small car light off leaving us in complete darkness. The rain slashed heavily against the car making the experience ten times hotter. The windows quickly became foggy as he fucked me mercilessly. "God I fucking love you! You know that? Hmm? Tell me you know that princess." He growled in my ear making me whimper. "I know it daddy!" I moaned out looking up into his deep brown eyes. "Tell me that daddy loves you. Come on I want to here you say it." He commanded as his hand ventured to my neck. I gasped gripping his wrist feeling my high beginning already. "Daddy loves me. Daddy loves his princess." I moaned out to him and he groaned. "More than anything in the world. Say it." He grunted out making me whine. "More than anything in the world." I moaned and he kissed me roughly. His unoccupied hand trailed down to my clit rubbing in circles making me scream into his mouth. "Yeah...you gonna cum for me?" He asked lowly against my lips and I nodded. "Fuck! Fuck daddy don't stop!" I moaned out and he smirked picking up the pace. The sound of his hips slapping against mine filled the small space of the car. My vision blurred as I began to feel myself falling over the edge. "Cum for me." He whispered lowly and I moaned out finally letting go. My toes curled as I exploded around him. He groaned loudly in my ear nipping at my jaw before stilling inside me. His warm seed filled me making me moan softly. I closed my eyes breathing heavily as my high subsided. He kissed my face softly making me smile. "I apologize seriously. It was never my intention to make you think that I felt like you need to loose weight. I love you for who you are. Regardless of what weight you are at." He said kissing me softly. I smiled as rubbed his slightly red sweaty chest. "Mmm you are definitely forgiven." I said with a giggle making him smirk. "Now let's go get some food and chill at the hotel." He said kissing my lips softly making me nod. He helped me get dress before we drove to go get food.

—————

Once we made it back into our hotel room we decided before we eat to take a quick shower. Roman had gotten out before me and said he was warming up our food. Once I finished showering I was looking for my brush. But I couldn't seem to find it. I wrapped my towel around myself tucking under my arm. I opened the door of the bathroom and walked out. "Baby have you seen my-." I gasped looking over at my boyfriend. He was down on one knee. With a ring box in his hand. I stood in shock trying to process what was going on. He held a hand out to me with a smile and I shuffled towards him taking his hand in mine. "This isn't what I originally had as a plan to do this but I think it's the right time. I love you... more than I can even put into words. You are my world. And you put up with my shit even when you are pissed at me. And I couldn't have a better woman as the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me Y/n?" He asked flipping the small box open and I looked down as tears streamed down my face.

 Will you marry me Y/n?" He asked flipping the small box open and I looked down as tears streamed down my face

Holy shit it was perfect. Everything. Was so perfect. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you." I said bending down kissing him softly. He smiled against my lips slipping the gorgeous ring onto my finger. "I love you." I whispered out making him smile. "I love you more. And now that you are my fiancé. You can travel with me." He said with a big smile and I bit my lip. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Everywhere. You can travel with me. Since we are going to get married wwe won't care." He said with a big smile and I hugged him tightly. "This is going to be so amazing." I said and he nodded. "Now... let's eat our food and bask in the fact that you are about to be Mrs. Reigns soon." He said pulling me up onto the bed. We ate together while talking about our future and big plans of what's to come. And I couldn't have been any happier being soon to be Mrs. Reigns.