Bestfriends Dad Pt.2

6 years later
————
A lot has changed since last time. 4 more kids. No wedding YET! I'm hoping Joe proposes soon. We've been pretty busy though. First I guess I'll introduce you to our kids.

 First I guess I'll introduce you to our kids

Kehlani who is 6, but acts like she's grown. Ariella who is 5 and is my sweet little angel. Not that Kehlani isn't but that child has a mouth on her and lord she gets on my nerves. Kehlani is more of a daddy's girl anyway. She is probably most likely to follow in her fathers footsteps. Then there's our twin boys Joseph and Jeremiah. They are both 3. They are just like their father. Today is big big day. It's Wrestlemania Day. Joe wanted it to be a huge ordeal for our family. So we all are going and get to sit front row. Tasha wanted to come with her now husband Elliot. So that was perfect. It's easier because Jeremiah LOVES Tasha and behaves so well if she's with. And Joseph loves Elliot so both boys will be under control. That means I just have to worry about the girls. I mean all my kids listen to me because I don't play around. But that doesn't mean that I like to have to discipline them. ESPECIALLY when we are out in public. But that's besides the point. I was getting the kids ready to head to the stadium and Tasha was helping. So these are the kids outfits.

 So these are the kids outfits

Once we got the kids dressed Tasha and Elliot brought them downstairs to get some energy out while I got ready

Once we got the kids dressed Tasha and Elliot brought them downstairs to get some energy out while I got ready. I wanted to look amazing for my baby daddy. I mean we have been together for 6 years now and I love him and our kids to death. Joe and I want to get married we're just waiting for the right time. But anyway back to what I'm wearing. I ordered a custom little number and was very excited to show it off. I got ready and looked at myself in the mirror taking a few pictures.