Happy Halloween to You

Y/n P.O.V.
I danced around giddily as I decorated for my Halloween party. I was so excited! Roman I felt was happy because I was happy. Not because he was excited that I was making him dress up. But he'd live. And by the end of the night he would learn to love Halloween. I had a special surprise for him. I made Halloween treats! Adult spooky punch! And so many more things. I made sure that Halloween music was playing all throughout the house. Roman was sitting on the couch watching as I walked around making sure everything was perfect. I stood in the living room seeing that one of the spider webs I had hung up on the wall was beginning to fall. I tried with all my might to push it back but I was just too short. Roman laughed getting up from the couch and walking over to me. "Where do you want this spider web?" He asked and I smiled happily. "Please put it up so it's evenly hanging like the rest of them." I asked and he did as I said. I hugged him tightly and he bent down kissing my forehead. "Thank you babyyyyy! Eeeek! I'm so excited! Can you go get ready first while I make sure everything looks good?" I asked and he nodded. "Whatever you want baby." He said and I pouted. "Ro please try and have a little fun. I know you don't want to dress up... but everyone who's coming is. Even your friends. I just want this to be fun." I said with a pout and he pulled my chin up kissing my lips. "I will baby. I apologize for being grumpy." He said with a soft smile and I nodded. "Look on the bright side, you get to see me in a tight black dress all night AND you get to take it off me later." I said with a smirk and he groan. "Now that's what's gonna be great about this. Being able to sneak touches and glances at my baby all night. Mmm." He said shaking his head making me blush. "Go get ready." I said pushing at his chest. He slapped my ass hard making me yelp and moan after. He walked up the stairs and I made sure everything was ready. I heard his footsteps as he came downstairs and I smiled. I peaked my head out of the kitchen as he fixed his suit. "Look at that handsome hunk. Mr.Gomez Addams." I said biting my lip as I walked over.

He looked so good in a suit

He looked so good in a suit. "Thanks Ms. Morticia Addams, how about you go get your attire on for the night." He said pulling me close making me hum. "Anything for my dear husband." I said in a deeper voice making him growl. I walked up the stairs and into our room. I began to get dressed making sure not to put any panties or bra on because I wouldn't need either at all anyway. He would just rip it off and the amount of nice panties I had left were dwindling. I slid the long sleek dress down and I smiled. He was going to have a very difficult time keeping his hands off of me. I quickly did my makeup and put the wig on that I had bought. I slid my ring back on and put the necklace I had bought on as well. I walked over to the mirror and smirked.

 I walked over to the mirror and smirked