Poker Night

IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS ALL WRESTLERS IN THIS ARE SINGLE EXCEPT FOR Roman. He is in a relationship with the reader.

Y/N P.O.V.
Today was Ro's Poker Night with his friends. I had jumped in the shower real quick before I got out getting ready. I dressed up in this specifically because my handsome husband loves me in tight outfits.

 I dressed up in this specifically because my handsome husband loves me in tight outfits

I walked downstairs and saw Ro siting on the couch. He looked over at me and smiled immediately standing up. "Damn." He said as he walked over to me. He held my hips and smirked. "You dressing up for me or the buddies?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "For you baby. I know you like to show me off." I said with a big smile as he smirked. "Your damn right I do. You do it so well. Look at you. So sexy. Gimmie a turn babe." He said and I turned slowly. He groaned loudly seeing how good the dress accentuated my curves and my ass. He smacked my ass and gripped it. "You know that imma tear this off of you later right?" He said and I nodded. "Why do you think I'm wearing this?" I said with a giggle. He smirked hugging me. "I'll order you all pizza and make some snacks ok?" I said with a big smile kissing his lips. "I love you. More and More literally every single day." He said and I giggled. "What kind of pizza do you and the boys want?" I asked as we swayed back and forth. "I want the Hawaiian pizza, then just get a meat pizza and a supreme pizza." He said and I nodded. "I'll make you guys some snacks too." I said smiling up at him. "That would be amazing. You deserve lots of massage time tonight." He said with a wink and I hummed. "Mmm though that sounds amazing I would rather more time with this amazing cock of yours than just a plain massage." I said biting my lip trailing my hand down to his member squeezing it. He groaned softly throwing his head back. "You are one dangerous women." He growled out making me giggle. "Oh I know. I know fire burns but I just can't seem to stay away from the heat." I said with a wink strutting away to the kitchen. I began making various snacks for the men. I knew that the men could eat a lot so I had a wide assortment of snacks for them. I walked downstairs into Ro's Poker room setting everything down at the table. I made fruit and veggie trays, I put different chips into our poker themed containers, I made mini hot dogs wrapped in bacon, I made a cheese tray, I also made stuffed jalapeños, little wraps with cream cheese, veggies and bacon. Lastly I made some garlic bread and homemade cheese dip. Oh! And I almost forgot the beers.

 Oh! And I almost forgot the beers