Chapter 28: a week off gone wrong (part 5)

Sophie's POV 

I was still confused to why Fin was in my room. "Where's Amanda?" I ask confused as hell. "She's at home with your girls" Fin says. I nod and hear a knock at my door. Liv and Barba then come in.  "Hey Soph" Liv says. "Hey Liv, hey Barba" I say. "How you feeling?" Barba asks. "Sore, tired, ill" I say. "Do you remember what happened?" Liv asked. I nod and say "I was in a car accident". "Good. What else?" Fin asks. "Dominick was there. I tried calling out for him but I didn't get an answer. I called 911 then a few minutes later, I passed out. How is Sonny?" I ask. They look at each other and I says "What. What are you guys not telling me". "Soph. Sonny, he's in a..." Fin starts before pausing. "In a what?" I ask very confused. My head is killing me. "He's in a coma Sophie. He hasn't woken up yet" Liv says as she could tell Fin didn't want to tell me. I start to cry. Fin gets up and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder. 

Liv's POV

I hate seeing one of my friends upset. Especially someone like Sophie who is just generally an emotional person. She and Fin finally pull from their hug. "Where my girls?" She asked. "They're with Amanda at your place" I say. Sophie nods and tears continue to fall down her face. I grab her hand and say "it's going to be okay Soph. Focus of getting better youself first. The girls need their mom fit and healthy first. Then worry about Carisi". "Okay. I'll do as you say Liv" Sophie says. I smile on sit next to her on her bed. Barba sits in one of the chairs and Fin sits in the other. I grab my phone and text Amanda.

*Messages between Liv and Amanda*

Liv: Hey Amanda, I have good news

Amanda: Really? What is it, Liv?!

Liv: Sophie's awake. 

Amanda: Oh My God! Did you tell her about Carisi?

Liv: Yeah. She didn't take it well. Broke down

Amanda: Felt she would do that

Liv: Yeah. How about you bring the girls down to cheer her up a bit

Amanda: Okay. Be down soon

Liv: Okay.

Fin's POV 

We didn't expect Sophie to take the news that Carisi is in a coma very well. It's just her nature that prevents her from taking news like that. We were chatting when there was a knock at the door. Amanda came in with Christie-Mae, Leigh-Anna, Millie-Jane and Leigh-Anne. Christie and Leigh-Anna ran over and they just hugged Sophie. It's nice to see Sophie awake and watch her as she hugs her girls. They eventually pull apart and I pick Leigh-Anna up and place her on my hip. Amanda picks Millie up and hands her to Sophie. Then, she hands her Leigh-Anne. It's just amazing to see Sophie hold her twin baby girls. "It must make you happy to be able to hold your girls" Barba says. "Yeah. It definitely does make me feel happy" Sophie says. "That's good" Amanda says.

Sophie's POV 

Liv, Barba and Fin head back to Sonny's room. It was just me, Amanda and my girls. The girls were asleep so me and Amanda were chatting. "Uh, Soph. There's something else you should know" Amanda says. I look at her confused. "What is it?" I ask. "Uh, in the accident a nerve that was preventing you from having seizures was impacted" Amanda says. "What are you trying to say?" I ask. "Im trying to say that you have epilepsy, Soph". I nod and say "but its unlikely that the girls will have it as I've just got it". "Yeah. It's very unlikely" Amanda says. She sits on my bed next to me and we cuddle up and watch Pretty Little Liars before falling asleep