Chapter 3: a hard case

Sophie's POV 

That night, I went home with Amanda. On the way, she asked "for the rest of the day you seem distracted, you alright?" I nodded my head and said "must be a headache". She said "alright, when we get in, do you want to put our pajamas on, get a hot chocolate and watch a movie?" I smiled and said "sure". Amanda smiled and continued to drive home. When we got home, I headed to my bedroom and got out my work clothes and put my pajamas on. "You can pick the movie" Amanda shouted from her bedroom. "Alright" I shouted back. 2 minutes later and Amanda came out in her pajamas. I said to her "I've picked the movie. It's Lethal Weapon". Amanda nodded and said "I'll go make the hot Choco". I nodded before grabbing my blanket and put it over my legs but made sure that there was enough for Amanda. "Here you go" Amanda said setting my hot chocolate on the table. "Thanks" I replied and smiled. Amanda day next to me and I cuddled into her.

Sonny's POV  

Later on, everyone headed home. Amanda and Sophie went home whereas me, Liv and Fin went for a few drinks. I had 1 drink before going home. When I got home, I headed into my bedroom and got changed. Once my pajamas were on, I sat on the couch and put on Grey's Anatomy. I was so tempted to pick up my phone and just text Sophie but at this time she was probably in bed. I continued to watch Grey's Anatomy but about 3 minutes later I reached over, grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I opened my messages app and clicked on Sophie. 'Hey, you alright?' I typed then pressed send. I sat my phone on the arm of the couch and waited for a reply. Later, I got a reply. 'Yeah, just watching a movie with Manda, wbu?' was what Sophie sent back to me. I smiled and typed 'Just watching Grey's Anatomy. What movie you watching?' I asked and pressed send. I placed my phone on my lap and looked back at the TV. 'Lethal Weapon. I'm gonna go. Cya 2moro at work' was Sophie's reply. 'Night Rollins' I typed the presses send. I started to get tired so I turned the TV off, turned the light off and headed to bed.

Nobody's POV

At Amanda's and Sophie's apartment, both girls woke up. Sophie headed to the bathroom so she could have a shower. Whereas Amanda headed to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Amanda started to make breakfast. 4 minutes later and Sophie walked out the bathroom. She headed to her bedroom and got ready for work. 5 minutes later and she walked out with her work clothes on and makeup and hair done. "Waffles for breakfast" Amanda said. "You know my too well Manda" Sophie said with a smirk. Amanda just laughed. 

Over at Sonny's apartment, he already ate breakfast and was sitting on his couch watching the news. He was drinking his cup of coffee whilst seeing what was going on in the country. And in other news the New York Mets have just signed Alec Mills on a 3 year deal from Chicago Bear. 'Win for us this season' Sonny thought you himself. Once he finished his cup of coffee, he stood up and walked over to the sink and washed his cup. Once he did that, he emptied the sink out, grabbed his jacket and keys and headed to woke.

Meanwhile at Amanda's and Sophie's apartment, Sophie was ready to go but she was waiting for Amanda. 'Hey Carisi, you alright?' Sophie text. She kept ahold of her phone. "Manda, what you doing?" Sophie shouted. "Brushing my hair, I won't be long" Amanda shouted back. Sophie then felt her phone vibrate in her hand. 'Morning Rollins, on my way to work. What bout you?' was Sonny's reply. Sophie smiled and replied 'Waiting for Amanda. How long does it take someone to do their hair?' then she pressed send. Her phone vibrated again as Amanda walked out 'dunno. I'll see you at work'. was Sonny's reply. "You ready to go?" Sophie asked Amanda who nodded. Both girls grabbed their jackets, Amanda got her car keys and they headed to work.

Sonny's POV

I arrived to work at the usual time of 8am. Liv was already here along with Fin. I sat at my desk and started my paperwork from last shift. Olivia and Fin walked out her office and Liv asked "Morning Carisi, have you seen Amanda and Sophie?" Just then we heard "we're here". Liv turned around and me along with Fin burst out laughing. "You both decided to turn up" Liv said sarcastically. "We would have been here earlier but Amanda was taking FOREVER getting ready" Sophie said turning her head to look at her sister. "Yeah, but I wasn't the one who jumped in the shower at 6.30" Amanda sad looking at Sophie who was walking to her desk. As she walked past me, she said "Morning Carisi". I replied "Morning".