Chapter 7: finding the girls

Sonny's POV 

It's been 25 hours since Amanda and Sophie were kidnapped. Intelligence arrived and none of us have slept. All I could think about was what could they be doing to two innocent girls like them. I saw the look on the faces of everyone from intelligence. I knew they cared deeply about Amanda and Sophie. Fin kept asking me if I'm alright. I kept lying to him. Just then Liv called me into her office. "Carisi come in" she said. "Am I in trouble or something?" I asked. Liv shook her head. "How are you doing?" She asked. I knew I couldn't lie to Liv so I told her. "Not good. I'm worried about the girls. They're like my little sisters". Liv nodded and said "but you're more worried about what these guys are doing to them". I nodded and Liv said "we're going to find them. Alright?" I nodded and headed back to my desk. 

Liv's POV

I know how much Carisi likes Sophie. I've seen the way they look at each other. I couldn't imagine how scared they are right now. All I want to do is find them and get them safe. It'll be unimaginable what these guys are doing to them. I heard my phone ping and when I opened it two pictures came up. I shouted "I've got something!" Everyone made their way to my office and Fin asked "what is it?". I turned my computer screen to show them and a few looked away. I shown them the next photo and nearly all of them turned away. Jay said "we need to find them ASAP. Mouse do you think you could find where this was sent from?" Mouse replied "yeah. It's worth a shot". I nodded and said "do it. We need to find them and fast". 

Fin's POV 

As mouse was tracking where the photos came from, we continued to find them. We knew that the blood was Amanda's so we know Sophie was drugged with knockout juice. We tried to find DNA on the needle and it came back with Jake Owens. I had a look to see if he had any previous convictions and he had a robbery homicide. We found his brother Harvey and he had a conviction for drug possession. As I was looking into buildings they owned, Mouse shouted "I got an address. The photos came from 1539 Stacked street!" Erin said "that's full of warehouses. Are there any house type building?" I typed the address in and said "yeah one. It's at the back of one of the buildings on the north end". We all looked at each other and then Liv said "let's go get the girls back".