Chapter 44: James has escaped pt. 4

Sophie's POV

"Soph, what did he do to you?" I heard Amanda's calming voice asked as she stroked my blood stained hair. I was still laying in Sonny's lap. Liv was the other side of me. Fin was on the phone to 911 I guess. I tried to answer but immediately started couching. Blood splattered out my mouth and I fell back into Sonny's lap. "Sophie, stay with us baby girl" Liv said.

Live looked up at Sonny and asked "what happened?" "Jackass James. He was on top of her punching her in the face when I got here" Sonny said. "I should have come to the precinct as I would have been safe there" I checked out before everything went black.

Sonny's POV

"Sophie? Sophie you stayed home as you weren't too well" Amanda tried to tell her but I felt Sophie go limp in my arms. Suddenly, she started coughing well more like chocking. She tried to sit up as she began couching up blood. Fin was now on the ground with us. I held her forward to make sure she didn't choke on the blood.

"Screw this" I said as I picked Sophie up and ran down to my car with Sophie in my arms still coughing. Liv, Fin, Amanda and Mike were behind me.

Mike and Fin rode shotgun and Liv along with Amanda rode in the back with me and Sophie. I could feel Sophie choking and sobbing against me. "You're going to be okay baby sis" Amanda said as she tried her best to Sophie keep calm and conscious.

General POV

Pretty soon, Sophie stopped coughing. Sonny, Amanda and Liv watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She had lost consciousness again. "Fin, step on it!" Amanda yelled as she grabbed ahold of Sophie's hand.

Fin put his foot down and they arrived at the hospital in under 5 minutes.