75

Drown in me

"Has she been here the whole fucking time

"Has she been here the whole fucking time." Marco growled as he turned his attention to the men that followed us. "You imbeciles. I told you to search everywhere and you couldn't fucking find her in the most obvious—"

Marcos loud voice made her stir, so I growled out quickly "get the fuck out. All of you." I said as I turned my attention for just a split second to Marco.

He sighed in annoyance, before looking towards Serina for a second and nodding. His eyes flashing with relief, before the door closed and I was alone in the room with her.

I couldn't stop the feelings of darkness that spurred around inside me and My eyes refusing to leave her for even a second, like I feared if I blinked she'd be gone.

I fell to my knees before her, as I placed my hand on the top of her head. "Lorenzo...?" She whispered as she opened her eyes, but I couldn't meet them.

"How could do that to me?" I said, as I pushed myself to a stand and turned my back to her. Trying to hide the way my body trembled.

"What...?" She whispered, her voice groggy as I heard her push herself to a seated position.

"I thought you were fucking dead." I growled angrily as I stared forward at the wall. All I could see was red. All I felt was anger in its purest form.

I was never angry at her, but right now I was. I was.

"What? Why?" She asked, but by the drop in her voice I could tell she remembered "Oh fuck—Lorenzo I..."

"I thought someone came into my fucking room and killed you Serina, while I wasn't home." I hissed as I spun around to look at her "I thought something happened to you. I had my entire fucking mafia searching for you. Yet here you fucking are, sleeping like a fucking child."

"I'm sorry!" She screamed with tears welling in her eyes as she tried to reach out for me but I pulled away. "I didn't think you would—"

Her eyes refracting with hurt, as I stared down at her fiercely, my gaze making her words move to silence.

"Why did you destroy the room like that?" I hissed, as I looked at the expression on her face as I forced myself to stay out of her grip. "What was I supposed to think?"

Her eyes breaking like she came to some sort of conclusion to something.

"I—I couldn't find you, and I don't know! I couldn't think straight." She yelled as her hands shook just about as much as mine did. "You just left!"

"Because you fucking lied to me Serina. So I went to get a drink." My voice came off more cruel then I wanted it to. A part of me wanted to hurt her, as much as I was just hurt In the hours I thought she was dead. "And then you destroy our bedroom for what? Because I wasn't there fucking you? You make me think you are dead, why? Because your mad—"