2

She was all seven of the deadly sins

"Get up

"Get up." A man voiced as he walked over to me though the open door. My back resting again the wall as I was sitting on my ass my knees hugged to my chest. Looking up at him he looked curious, but his demeanour was still casted away.

The shadows covered his face, as he crossed his arms and said. "Let's go whore, trust me it's better for both of us if you just come with me." He said. And I winced at the word, I have never been fond of people calling me things I wasn't.

But I stood anyways, my body screaming at me.
He looked surprised as he studied my face,
Almost like he expected me to fight back with a few of my own coloured words. Or maybe even jump onto him and attack him at a chance of escape.

Not that I could, I was no where near as fit or tall as he was. "What, no reaction? They said you were spiteful." He chuckled, he had a sense of playfulness attached to him.

"I am when I want to be." I answered lowly, as he smiled lowly back, his teeth so white I would think they were pearls. His face grew solum tho and he shook his head and his face turned back into stone. "Lets go." He turned, and walked out the door and for some reason I followed.

I felt almost like a damn dog

I clutched my arms around my body, the chilled air tingling my exposed skin.

"What's your name?" I asked lowly, barely a whisper. And he blinked, like he was contemplating telling me. "Marco" he said plainly.

The corridor was long, and had so many twists and turns that you could get lost in here for hours if you didn't know which way you were going. But I guess that's maybe the point of why they hold people down here like prisoners.

I felt daring, so I asked "why am I here?" I assumed if anyone would tell me it would be him, he looked a lot less shady and tense then the other men here. He glanced back at me, just for a second, before his gaze went back straight "because He wants you here."

He, I barley have to guess who he is, but why does he want me here? Why did he stop my execution?

I knew better then to ask more, because I concluded that that was all he was going to say about that topic. Looking around as I walked, doors along the walls, I could hear crying;sobs.
They were quite but I could hear them.

If I could I'd unlocked every door and then burn this place down. If I could.

"Pick up the pace, you don't want to be walking down here without me." Marco uttered like a demand and so I walked faster and straighter.
My lips saying 'why'

"If someone catches you down here alone, they will shoot you." Marco said carelessly like nothing.

My hands going to my chest, Lucas on my mind. I found it hard to believe that he was actually gone, and I found it harder to understand why.