I

I belong to no one. I am owned by no man. If I give you my time it's a privilege not an obligation.

The only fucks I give are the ones that set my soul aflame.

Welcome.
And
Welcome back to some

This book is my new task. The newest creation from the depths of my mind, however twisted it is in there. And SPARROW is my second book, my first book being Mrs.Drug Cartel [Check it out!] and this IS a stand-alone so you do not have to had read my first book to understand
this one~to those who are wondering if I will write a sequel to Mrs.Drug Cartel I am here to tell you probably, yes I said probably.

But not yet, I was struggling with ideas for that and my brain hurt too much.

So this book is unrelated to it sadly. So if you leave now instead of reading this book I won't be offended, although I can say that this book will most likely be better written and be more accurate and less cliché.

This book will also be...darker...and hotter.
More torture and all that good stuff. So be warned now.

CHECK TW

SEXUAL ASSAULT
ABUSE
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
TRAMA
BLOOD
SELF HARM
TORTURE

As A woman I will never bring myself to make a weak helpless woman character so Serina isn't a helpless weakling and will grow into a crown. Because being a bomb ass woman is my whole ideals. So if you want a book about a broken woman then this isn't for you, although like every person Serina has baggage and secrets and sins...

The toxic parts of the relationships in this book are in no way meant to be romanticized, it is pitot dark fiction and dark romance for my reader who enjoy this kind of content.

If you are uncomfortable with toxic relationships or do not like it in your books but choose to read anyways, do not attack fellow readers or myself for the depictions. This book is fiction and dark romance, if you don't want to read it how it is, you are welcome to skip.

This is my second romance book on here and I am exceedingly excited for it. I have had this idea for this kind of story in the back of my mind for a while and I think its only right to spill it over the pages of Wattpad. I wanted to publish this as a sort of favor to myself, and I want to thank you deeply for clicking in and supporting me. For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Abigal a twelfth-grade high school student with many different ideas, a complexing personality, and a questionable sense of dark humor.

If you see my book, or any variation on any other website or page, I ask that you tell me immediately. Mirror pages are common, but can give you malware virus so watch out. My book is only on Wattpad, so please support the real author me :))

As all other mature stories, almost all of them have a warning so here is mine. My book does contains content and scenes made for the mature, including gifs of the certain scenes, narcotics, alcohol consumption, adult language, torture and finally sex.
THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S BOOK.
I DO NOT WRITE FAIRYTALES. This is about the MAFIA. So just know you are going to read parts and think Jesus Christ. Or my characters are going to do things that piss you off. Or something will happen that will make you feel like you're on a emotion roller coaster :)

If you don't feel like reading a book in which these are contained then I must regretfully say this book isn't for you. But if you're ready to read at your own risk, and take a trip down into the underworld then I will not try to stop or convince you otherwise.

Thank you for reading, and if this is your second adventure with me—I fucking love you and you are a badass.

XOXO- AbigalKnightly

Copyright © All rights reserved to-AbigalKnightly

Copyright ©
All rights reserved to-
AbigalKnightly