61

I think I am dangerous now.

Lorenzo had been pulled away from me, having to attend a meeting

And by the stern and angered look on his face when he got the call about it, and how his gaze shot to my eyes as if the person on the other end had said my name quite clearly; I could tell it was about me.

Most likely about my 'rightful place' as Dona Of the Russian mob, or even about my involvement in the death of Satan the scumbag.

I doubt they'll be too pleased about how easily and thoughtlessly I shoved that dagger into their little masters chest for a second time.

And even if the meeting was to get me back to lead their bullshit little fuckery ring, I knew they'd never respect me as anything more then the whore who daddy gave the throne too.

Not that I wanted it.

Kingston died to make sure I got out of there. My mother died because of that place. And my brother killed because of it.

If I would even dare to call Lucas my brother anymore.

It's Funny to think that his life and his death, is the thing that lead me to my destiny and to Lorenzo.

Damn that kind of seems fucked up, huh?

I had watched Lorenzo clench the phone in his grip, before he walked to me and kissed me in a way that he hadn't for weeks.

He kissed me like he was furious, like he wanted to hurt people. But despite how angry and tempered he had been; he held me so softly, and didn't dare take it out on me.

"I'll be back. Stay here. Do not leave." He growled, as he broke the kiss, his eyes burning with hellfire and ash.

"Okay." I hummed, as I placed my hand on the side of his face. "Don't do anything stupid." My words had come out stern and clear, and he eyed me like he knew he'd never be able to fulfill that promise.

"I will try not to." He had said with clenched teeth, just as he grabbed my hands and brought it to his lips; kissing it gently.

"Keep this on you." He whispered, as he unclipped his gun from his waistband and held it out to me.
"If someone try's to touch you Sparrow—"he said as he broke away from me regretfully. "Shoot them." He crowed with a devilish smiled, before walking out the bedroom with a slam of the door.

Of course that had been hours ago now.

And I got bored of waiting for him to come back, and it was wracking my brain that I had no clue where he was, what he was doing and if he was alright or not.

So I left.

I walked around till I found his office, and I sat in his chair.

His desk was full of papers, pens, a brick of some suspicious white powder that had the words "Serina do not touch" written on it, and other stupid nerdy utensils.