63

Don't have sex with your ex

Blood

Blood. I watched it pour onto the concrete.

Smoke left my gun, as I tilted my head to look at the dead man who died at my hand.

Blood collected, spilled,  my gun plagued death upon a man who'd gotten too close.

A wound straight aimed In between his pecs.

Lorenzo paused as I shot the man dead, eyes looking down, almost to see if I was alright. Although he stood several meters away, I saw the flash of hesitation and fear in his eyes.

And despite the flying bullets and screams for backup he came to me.

His arm moving around me, linking my body to his.

Lorenzo kept me so tight against his chest that I could barely move by myself.

His gun fired so many times it became a constant boom in my ear, and him and his men had obliterated almost all the other men who came with the intent to kill or take.

To take my ass.

Now don't get me wrong I'd seen Lorenzo kill before, but his eyes turned into slits as he fired shot after shot.

He was a different man when it came to what he'd do the protect me.

Lorenzo was a mad man when it came to killing. I had watched how easily he ended their lives and then stood in there blood without a word or morn said.

But he'd been trained that way.

He gazed down at me, searching my eyes To check if I'd now be shattered knowing I killed a man.

I wish I was. I wish I was affected by the fact I'd killed this stranger. Affected by the fact that I ended his bloodline. I wish I was.

Because I have become a monster myself.

"Are you-" he asked, as he pushed us behind a crate. My back pressed against the wooden box filled to the brim with Contraban.

"Fine." I said as I looked at my gun. "I'm A-okay cheif." I smiled and he huffed out a staggered breath.

Lorenzo darkened eyes narrowed, but yet he still nodded. His head turning as He looked around.