Epiloge part 4

This episode contains mention of suicide which may not be suitable to all of my readers

I know you want me to tell myself that I could do it, that I could Live without her. Because Before I ever met her, I lived. I should be able to do it again.

I should be able to Go back to my old life. Be a monster, and hold the world in the palm of my hands—be untouchable.

Be the man who cared only of power and revenge, and loved the way death looked on people eyes. Go back to being the man who loved only Gangs, drugs, drinks and fucking woman—but I can't.

It's not even a matter of won't, or not wanting to. I can't. Not without...her. you. Serina.

Serina. Serina. Serina.

I had not the slightest clue as to how I could even try to be the same man I am with her, if she isn't here to make me want to be.

Because she...she was the air in my lungs. I lived for her. Breathed her in like the sweetest of drugs every damn day and didn't even care that I was addicted.

Call me selfish, crazy, obsessed. But to live in a world where her laugh, her presence and her beautifully crazy eyes weren't—then I am perfectly okay being selfish, crazy and completely and utterly obsessed.

Marco was long gone, maybe to me only minutes past, but the way the sun fell and rose from the sky told me much differently of how long I'd been sitting and staring at her.

Days maybe. Many days. I was starving. Tired. Yet I couldn't move away from her.

The gun felt heavy In My hand. Yet so fucking Light it made me want to scream.

I wanted to scream. Until my lungs burned and I could release the gut renching pressure that vibrated through me like a fever

How could you do this to me? Serina, how could you lay there dying? Don't you know what you are to me?

But of course she knew.
I'd told her a millions times what she was. How important she was to me.

Yet when she closed her eyes, told me she loved me, and went limp...she must have forgotten. Because she knew she was everything to me.

"When I first saw you, at the top of the stairs." I began, "I had no idea you were there." I laughed. The sound burning my throat, Ripping my insides to shreds. Tearing me apart. The memory doing just the same.

"I was ready for everything. I killed every guard, wired every camera with fake footage. Had men and snipers and—" I growled clenching my hand around the gun. Hitting it against my forehead a couple times as I shook like a paper man in the fucking wind.