0

She doesn't live her life explaining and defending her actions.
She just does what she does, and smiles as others watch flames trail behind her.

Cause she knows
That the only thing that will tame her wildfire Is her own self and her water.

She's coming for everything you said she couldn't have, so watch out cause she has the devil on her team.

It was the Rhythmic sound of flesh hitting flesh that grasped me. Curiosity getting the better of me yet again. But I liked the feeling of being curious—the suspense and the longing anticipation that come with the nine-letter word.

I know he told me I was to stay in my room, door locked. But I wasn't the best at listening to instructions. He should know that by now, he raised me. If anyone should know my inattentive nature it's Lucas.

I liked being wild, wild as a fire. I liked being unpredictable, strange. If I was a flame, I could burn down houses.

My footsteps were as quiet as a whisper, the silver lock of my door I turned as I opened the door, grimacing as It screamed it's own song.

"Shut it, Serina is upstairs-" Lucas' voice carried to my ears. "bring her down then, I'd love to meet the slut you're so taken with." Another voice who wasn't Lucas said

I heard my name and I perked up, and the sound of my own name made me almost justify me disobeying what Lucas' told me to do, no not told me to—ordered me to do.

I ran the tips of my fingers along the painted wall, the dark shadows concealing me as the sky outside cast's no light inside the various windows.

The oversized grey t-shirt that I destroyed with profaned words clung to me as I gripped the one side in my clenched hand.

The vast banister, that looked over the living room; I crept to it. Slinking down the wall and peaking through the cracks of the wood beams making sure I wasn't seen through the thick spaces between the bars.

My breath holding in my throat as I bit my lip,
My eyes trying to squint just enough to see what was happening. But seeing it would only do half the justice because I could hear every word of the downstairs conversation as it echoed around the tall ceilings.

"You fucked up Accardi." An unfamiliar voice as he used my last name, a voice that sounded almost inhuman. It was deep and masculine and it sounded like he carried himself in high regards. "Again." The voice said on repeat.

"I didn't have a fucking choice," Lucas growled, he stood In front of someone-I couldn't see who. "I would do it again tho."

My body froze as a laugh carried through the room, a wicked laugh. An evil, indescribable monstrous laugh. The kind that would haunt a child's nightmares. Hell, it will haunt mine.

I saw a glint of a shiny object, and then the odd voice of the stoic man spoke again. "You won't get a chance to do it again." The man deadpanned. I was confused for just a second, but the confusion melted into something a lot more sinister now.

Then I watched as a bullet flew into Lucas' forehead, his body hitting the ground in a thump that made me scream. Blood collecting in a puddle beside him.

I watched as all the people's heads snapped to me. My body sliding down one of the vertical poles of the railing. A tear sliding down my cheek.

My eyes fixated on the dead body on my floor, Lucas' dead body on my floor.

"Grab her." I heard the man say, seconds later arms wrapped around me and threw me down the stairs. My back and arms hitting the pointed steps as I eventually landed flat on the bottom of the staircase. My body like fire I groan, as I roll back onto my back.

my eyes meeting a man, who stood towering above me as he thought himself a god as I laid under him like he thought I was his subject or one of his projects.

A shadow cast over his face, his eyelashes making his eyes a covered evil and if I didn't know better I would have thought he was the devil himself. He crouched down and placed the pretty little barrel of his gun to my forehead.

My entire body begged me to flinch away, a big part of me pleaded me to get away from his sickening gaze. But the other small part of my conscious kept me in place.
He killed Lucas, this man murdered him. Killed him like his life was nothing but collateral damage.

My eyes drew to his, they were the most twisted grey that I swear they were black. They looked void of emotion, void of life. His eyes looked like he could set a city on fire and watch the innocent burn without remorse.

One look into his eyes any one could tell that he was a executioner.

He stared right back at me, as I laid motionless my body feeling like if I even tried to lift it my bones would shatter like glass.

My gaze didn't even compete with his, yet I wouldn't let myself look away. This wasn't cat and mouse, this was Hunter and deer, and I was like a deer that was caught in headlights.

"Do you want to know what hell is like?" He whispered to me, as he moved the gun to under my chin the metal burning my skin.

my mouth staying sealed as I stayed quiet refusing to answer, even though a part of me still aches with curiosity.

A twisted fucked like him—I wouldn't doubt he knew what hell was like

The dangerous man stood to his feet, and when I failed to respond he kicked me in the stomach, sending me across the shear slippery marble floor.

One of his henchmen cocked his gun and moved towards me, and I closed my eyes. Never before feeling so ready to die. That fear replaced with anger and grief.

The police would probably classify this as a home invasion, I would get a nice funeral, people would say what a tragedy it was. All the fake people in my life who were only my friend's cause of the money. But I wouldn't be there to hear any of it because I would be dead, obviously.

And just when I was ready to die, the odd man, dressed in a suit that had a spot of blood on its white shirt, took that away too just like he took Lucus.

"No-don't kill her yet." The wicked man said as my head spun as It rested on the cold floor, my vision of him danced in a blur. "I want to keep her alive, just until she wishes she was dead-,"

"-put her with the rest of the whores."