79

Please lover please tell me that it's not what it looks like...

"I thought you said this was an auction?" I growled as I stared as the fucking ballroom full of million dollar men, and hookers dressed up as royalty

I thought this was going to be a grab a snack, watch a few creeps bid on someone and then dip kind of thing.

I turned my gaze to Lorenzo, trying my best to be angry, but it was hard to look at him and not want him to just take me back to the car and strip me naked.

"It is. Just...different." He growled lowly to me.

He looked evil, dressed in all black with jewelry and a watch on his wrist and hands. His eyes matching, as they were silver like glistening knives, ready to cut and to kill.

Lorenzo looked like a demon, and people looked at him as such.

I felt like I was in the hunger games or some shit, and as Lorenzo secured his hand around my waist as he walked us through the crowd, people stopped and stared as if we were on fire.

My skin burned as Woman stared at me like I'd stolen something from them, or that I'd taken something that they desired. Their eyes trailed me, and the connection I held to Lorenzo

Their hands spinning champagne and wine around in their glasses.

"Everyone is staring. Watching." I whispered, as the sound of my heels clicking echoed, and a terminal of emotion slithered up my spine As people stopped and whispered, nodding to Lorenzo as we passed by, and smiling at me as I followed.

"I've never came to this with a woman." He said, as he reached between us and interlocked our hands, like he felt his grip around my waist wasn't clear enough in saying who I belonged to, as he surveyed the men here who stared vigorously at me

"A woman? Pardon sir I'm not just a woman." I said, placing a hand on my chest that was littered with pained gold and jewels on strings. "I'm your wife. Not your woman. 'Woman' makes me sound like I'm your mistress." I smiled as we came up to a lush green couch, with people sitting upon it.

"You are my wife." He said, his eyes aflame, and that flame only grew as he turned his gaze to those who eyed me like I was...desirable.

ME? no. Sike I'm one hot piece of ass.

"Move." Lorenzo growled in an instant, and the people sitting looked up at who had spoken, and then shot out of their seats in an instant.

Lorenzo pulled me into him , and sat down, guiding me to sit on his lap. His eyes were like slits, and his body was stiff. He pulled me close, his hands sliding around my waist and wrapping just under my left boob. His thumb brushing my covered nipple.