32

Merry Christmas.

I felt betrayal twist in my gut like a knife, and this dagger hurt me more then any one of Lucas's ever could

In my dream Lucas stabbed my chest, But it feels now that Lorenzo took a dagger to my stomach and ripped it up to my heart.

My heart burned with pain. Is This what the retched feeling of heartbreak feels like?

It had been two days and I haven't left my room, I had found a new suite and locked myself inside. I couldn't face him.

I am the strongest bitch alive, but I can't even open the door. I can't.

The people in movies make heartbreak seem not as bad, dull down the pain; but what I felt now...I have never hurt like this before.

I hate everyone in this world, and often the world hates me—but Lorenzo's charm made me feel like maybe just maybe I finally was home.

Betrayed by the one you love, what could hurt more. I would rather be tied in a basement then feel the way I do now.

He has so much power,he had my whole soul and he didn't even care.

Lorenzo was going to sell me, ship me off to someone—like I was nothing to him. But of course after I let him sink his dick in he changed his mind.

I shook my head as I sat in the middle of the floor. The furniture around me was all broken, smashed to pieces courtesy of yours truly.

What a mess I've made. A beautifully disgraceful mess.

A knock on the door didn't make me look up, as about every hour Marco tried to get in. But right now I hate him just as much as I hate Lorenzo.

Fuck I can't even hate Lorenzo. Fuck, I can't believe I am those girls in those fucking mafia books. Always falling hard for the sinners who don't want them.

I don't chase men. I don't beg on my knees for their attention and love.

"Serina." Lorenzo's voice was cold, stiff. It sounded like the voice of the man I fists met.

I said nothing. But I bit my lip as I sat upon the messy floor.

"You can't just lock yourself in fucking rooms every time you get mad." He growled, he growled at me like what he had done was my fault. Like I drove him to it, and he blames me for it.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." I said as I stood and walked so I was closer to the door.
The wooden frame the only thing between us, good it will stay that way.

"Serina-" he yelled

"Fuck off Lorenzo, I don't care." I said, my hand in my fist over my heart. My strong voice that echoed was a lie, and I knew he could tell it was. He knew how hurt I was, and he also knew I would never show him.