64

Holy shit you are gorgeous

If you have made it this far in the book, then I'm done warning you about sex

If you have made it this far in the book, then I'm done warning you about sex. Mwah.

Serina POV

My hands dug into his hair, my chest rising fast as I tilted my head into the mattress.

My eyebrows scrunching together as I rose fast towards an orgasm.

Lorenzo's heavy animalistic breathing mixed with the sound of him between my thighs.

His tongue ran races around my clit, while his fingers pressed firmly inside my cunt.

He crooked his fingers inside me, forcing them into a new, faster rhythm.

My legs were wrapped around his shoulders.

And his left hand kept my thighs pushed apart, his nails digging sharply into the sensitive bare flesh on my inner thigh, while his left, destroyed my stability to the earth with grand satisfaction.

Yet he removed his fingers for a second, his tongue stopping; my back falling flat against the mattress as I stare at the ceiling for a moment in an attempt to make my world stop spinning.

Before I turned my gaze to him.

"You have no idea what I'd do to keep you with me."  He grunted out of nowhere.

But then I saw the pent up rage in his eyes that gave me the realization that he truly just had been waiting to say this since the second we left the cells.

Lorenzo's bare chest rose fast, as he reached down and grabbed the button to his pants.

Ripping them down and exposing his boxers.

His hard erection pressing against the fabric, he ran his hand along it.

The darkness of the room contrasted his eyes, but I saw how they mimicked the look of a snakes.

With heavy forced he came down upon me, his pants wrapped around his thighs as his free hand tore his boxers down too.

His face dipping down to Grace mine. His breath hot on my face. "-Yet you still have the fucking audacity to doubt me." He growled as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him.

His cock shoving deep inside the place his fingers dived in not long ago.

"Lorenzo!" I moaned, as he gripped the bed frame in an attempt to go deeper.