82

All good stories...

He waisted no time as he picked me up and sat me on the counter like I weighed nothing, his hands working to rip off his button up that was already half destroyed.

I fumbled at the zipper to my dress, as he set his hand on my exposed thigh, stroking up and up until His hands intertwined with my panties and he was pulling at them.

his large hand that was free ripped down the bodice of my dress to expose my bare chest to him.

He stopped for a moment, eyes lowering and turning into a sinful gaze. His breath catching as his eyes landed on my chest, and they flashed with desire so hot it burnt my skin.

He forced my back against the mirror swiftly, and I moaned as he threw himself onto me and bit down onto my exposed neck.

His eyes were dark, sinful, and both our hands were covered in blood. My hands smearing it onto the glass as I called his name into the silence

I was dripping. So fucking desperate.

His teeth bit down hard, and I yelped and I surged forward, as his hands continued to pull against my dress until it was hiked up at my knees.

The fabric keeping my legs closed he growled. "Stupid fucking dress." He hissed, as he ripped it down, causing one of my heels to fall off in the process.

"You picked it." I moaned with a laugh, causing him to look at me.

His face splattered with blood, he looked like a fucking masterpiece.

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed, before smashing his lips onto mine and once against grabbing me into his arms, pushing into the shower he throws us against the tile like he was just as desperate as I was.

We were covered in death. And he placed his hand on my cheek, and I could smell the crimson iron.

I let out a hearty breath at the impact of him, and another when cold water waiting a few seconds before turning warm sprayed down on us.
A gasp leaving my lips, as he tugged my bottom lip and pulled at it.

"I want you." He growled, as he let me down and caged me. He still had his pants on, and my underwear were so soaked both from his doing and the water that the sheer skin tight material had now become almost see through.

My hands fumbled at his buttons, pulling them and his boxers down he stepped out of each, as the water washed away the blood, turning the floor of the shower red.

"I'm yours." I said, as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

The shower with glass walls cages us, and I could see our reflection as he bent me over against it.

Tossing my head over my shoulder I looked back at him as he lowered to his knees behind me, and pulled my hips back.

The sound of Ripping fabric echoed, as he tore my underwear away and tossed them over his shoulder. His tongue quickly finding my clit, making my back arch as I spread my fingers against the foggy glass.

"Lorenzo." I cried, thinking I was going to explode as he wrapped his forearms around the inside of my thighs to pull my cunt closer onto his mouth.