19

Cause I'm still thinking of you, while she's getting undressed.

Serina POV

Serina POV

Then what do you want?

I want you all to myself. I want you to be my treasure, mine. But I can't fucking keep you, but I also can not let you go. I want a lot of things Serina, and your death isn't one of them.

I haven't seen him since he said that, he looked at me for a few seconds blankly before he turned and walked out. It's been a week

But it's not like I cared if he came home or not. Did I really just say Home—Fuck I sound like his little bitch sitting up and waiting for him.

'You are waiting for him' my mind said and I wanted to roll my eyes at myself.

Taking a sip from my bottle of white wine, as I sat in a oversized white T-shirt on the couch. Marco sitting patiently on a chair watching me.

"You know you don't have to babysit me—"I said as I spun the wine around the bottle "—I'm sure Lorenzo has more pressing matters for you to be attending to." I growled but kept a smile on my face.

Marco just stared at me saying absolutely nothing.

"Okay Fuck you then whore." I sighed as I shrunk down in the seat and clutched the bottle to my chest, snuggling down into the blanket that rested over me.

Closing my eyes I again took a sip of the wine.
It was almost empty, but I didn't care. It made me feel better.

"You know what Kye said one time." I said as I open my eyes and flipped my head so I could see Marco.

He was sitting forwards on the edge of a couch directly opposite of mine with his elbow rested on his knees. He raised his eyebrow and nodded, as he placed a black thing on the table.

Blinking I looked up to the ceiling. "What did Kye say Serina?" Marco rushed as I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Turning my head back to him, I let the bottle glide to my lips again. "He said that Lucas was hiding me and that everyone thought that I was dead." I laughed slightly, as I looked at him gauging for his reaction. But his eyes stayed blank and he stayed quiet.

It was true

"What else did he say Serina?" He asked as I fluttered my eyes slightly. "Serina what else."

Opening my eyes I scowl at him slightly,
"None of your fucking business." I smiled as I looked down at the black voice recorder that sat on the table in front of me. "And tell Lorenzo if he wants to know so badly he should just grow a pair and come ask me." I said before I got up off the couch and walked (stumbled) away.