54

Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

Serina POV

I wrapped a towel around myself tightly just as a knock on the main door made me shoot my gaze up.

My body still dripping wet with water, I made a puddle on the broken bathroom tile. Seriously whoever owns this place is not a very good interior designer.

I froze completely, praying that the person would just go away. Yet at my lack of an answer, they pounded again, and by the way the door slammed against the hinges I could Tell the person was hell bent and definitely wasn't the girl guide scouts selling cookies.

I slipped my clothes on quickly and silently, carefully as to not make even the slightest of sounds.

I gripped the gun from off the counter and held it as I opened the bathroom door slowly. Grimacing at the scream it made.

Stepping out before the main entrance door, I tried to press my ear against the wood—yet the persons fists slammed against it furiously— and I jerked backwards.

The person was hitting the door like they would die if they didn't get into the other side of this door.

I swallowed all the fear I felt, as I raised the gun into the air. "Who is it." I growled finally with acid dripping from my tongue. I was more then willing to unload the bullets of the gun into the person on the other side of the beaten down wooden door.

Cocking the gun I shook out my body as I tried to fade out the gin that was in my system, hoping my tipsiness wouldn't be my downfall.

the vicious knocking stopped after the sound of me cocking they gun, good, maybe they have some sense.

Yet as I stayed silent again, an angry fist slammed on the door, and a part of it splintered.

"Well fuck life." I practically through open the door, my finger on the trigger In a instant To shoot.

Yet The raised gun was quickly ripped from my hands and the Intruder pulled out the loaded bullets one by one and threw the glock down the hallway.

"Ms.Accardi." He said blankly, he was buff and unfamiliar, but by the way his voice sounded, he seemed like he had every to intention of carving me out and eating my spleen.

"Actually my name is cheery pornello, I think The girl you're talking about is down the hall in room 69." I smirked as I tried to close the door on his face, yet his hand stopped me.

"Yeah...I don't think so." He smirked with a sneer as he walked towards me.

I backed away until My body collapsed backwards as the back of my knees hit the edge of the rickety bed. Though that didn't deter him and with clenched fists he stepped inside the small room.