41

Baby we crashed and burned

Serina POV

Let's make a deal he had said. But Satan wasn't the type of man that made deals, and I think Lorenzo knew that.

With the gun pressed against my skull I shifted my gaze upwards. Although Lorenzo wasn't looking at me, I still felt chills move over my body.

"She's my wife DeLuca." Satan said with temper In his voice. He had no intention of giving me to Lorenzo, his pride was worth too much for that. "There will be no deal." He said finally after a brief pause, before he cocked the gun.

But I knew Satan would attempt to avoid my demise, as tainted blood of children he had with any other woman would be meaningless to the inheritance of his heir. Only blood and their partners could have the title, and without me, Satan had no claim.
That was One of the only things I respected about my fathers mafia was of it's few traditions.  Although they are rash and from 200 years ago, Its interesting how they are still followed to a T. Everything else, Thomas and Satan scorched with sin and hate.

Thomas though was dead the second I got there, what I saw as Satan's Loyalty was no more then a masked vulture waiting for the lion to die. Satan had no morals, no loyalty to anyone other then himself, and no integrity. He had forced me to watch him fuck one of his mistresses, as he thought it'd inspire me to bed him.

"I'm not your wife Satan." I growled, I felt that nasty, hell filled flame light up in my veins. I had went through hell to get to this point, literally, and I would rather be dead and gone then go back with Satan.

"That ring says differently. Do you really want to start a war with me DeLuca?" Satan grunted as he gripped me by my hair and dragged me to my feet, my body pressed firmly into his as the gun stayed flatly against my temple.

The amount of times I have been in this situation—boggles my mind. Was I really that easy to hold at point blank gunpoint? like come on

"Give her to me, and there will be no problems." Lorenzo said with acid in his voice. Lorenzo was always a little mad, and I have seen him furious before. I have said in the past in certain moments that then was the angriest I have seen him—but now...he looked like the rebirth of hell. His grey eyes were all but a misty black, his stoic face giving the room an erie silence.

Satan might have more men, but More people Feared Lorenzo. Lorenzo was a shadow, a ghost, a man who showed no mercy to dead men walking. He showed no mercy, except to me.

"Why? So you can save her?" Satan growled as he took a step back. "Save her like you saved your mother?" A sick sneer came to Satan's face.

Lorenzo didn't answer Satan's question, he didn't have to. I saw the wheels in his head turn, and that slight twitch of the vein in his neck.