81

I am not Ruined. I am Ruin.

If torture is not something you are comfortable with, don't read this

It may be triggering to some of my viewers, and I am completely aware of this, and you won't miss anything if you chose not to read it.
But for those who want to read—
Read, because maybe you're as dark and twisty as me

Lorenzo interlocked his fingers with mine, as he held me against his side. His fingers teasing my skin, hands brushing over the wrinkled and ripped parts of my dress. Rips from his hands desperately pulling it off in the walkway at the mansion. In the dark, when he lifted me into his arms, threw a hand against my mouth and fucked me against the wall.

Making sure we stayed just quiet enough as to not alert the guards.

And now, he held my hand, with the same fingers he used to fuck my core only an hour ago.

"You're sure she's still alive?" I asked, observing him and how his suit was missing a couple of buttons due to my handiwork. The buttons probably sitting in Veronicas spilt blood at the end of the hallway.

"Yes." He smirked, like he knew something I didn't. "...alive." That smile on his face was sinister, murderous. And it made my core tighten, and my mind to fill with dirty little thoughts.

"I'm excited. You never let me help anymore." I said, as he secured his grip tighter around my waist, as we past a group of his men, who all looked at us, me, for a few seconds too long.

Lorenzos nails tightening on my hip, and a brisk deadly look made them advert their eyes immediately.

"Because my..." he started, about to say the word 'pregnant'  before stopping himself, not knowing who could be listening "...wife shouldn't be anywhere near dangerous prisoners." He said. "Even with me there, I don't like it." He admitted, as he stopped us at a door.

"Your care for me is deeply appreciated." I smirked, scrunching my nose at him like a child.

And he looked at me, smiling lowly. "God I love you." He purred, as he took his hand and slid it around my shoulder.

"I know." I smiled, as he ripped open the door, the creaking of the old metal making a shiver go down my spine.

I was hit instantly with the smell of blood, Death and metal. The darkness so dark it'd drive anyone insane in a matter of hours.

Silky black ink like darkness that seemed to have the ability to drown. The type of darkness that nightmares were made of. The Nightmares that would make you shoot you from bed, and throw up at the images that had played behind your eyelids.