69

The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

Here is my little New Year's Eve gift to you sparkle sparkle -xoxo AbigalKnightly

-xoxo AbigalKnightly

Serina POV

We didn't even end up making it to our own wedding reception.

"I'm done sharing you" He had said as he swerved onto the highway that led to nowhere in particular. Or at least that's what he said when I asked where we were headed.

His hand holding mine, smoothing his finger over its crisp metal of the ring while his other gripped onto the wheel in a relaxed grasp.

But anyways, Fuck being predictable.
I bet no one would think we'd not show up to our own marriage celebration. Because who the fuck would do that, well except for us.

The tires burnt streaks into the pavement as he spun around a corner like a madman, making me squeal lowly.

Which seemed to make him smile. His eyes turning to me, His hand moving from my hand to my covered thigh. Squeezing it, both in reassurance and whatever other reason he did it for.

And I didn't even noticed that I widened my legs at his touch, subconsciously obeying his every touch.

He laughed, looking towards me, catching how submissive I was so willingly. "Your body is so sensitive." He mocked, just to edge me on.

My sharp eyes turning his way, I move my overtop his, before bending down, his eyes switching from me to the road ever few seconds.

Pushing my wedding dress up with my free hand, my eyes on his as I move my hand up my bare thigh.

My other, moving his hand up to touch my skin. Dragging his hand up Till the garter around my thigh, was looped around his fingers.

"Serina."he growled, as I continued my free hand up, till I was able to tuck it inside my panties.

he kept his eyes on my hand that thrusted instead me. His eyes sparking each time I pushed myself back into the seat or moaned even in the slightest just to tease him.

I barely noticed he pulled the car off the road, and practically flew it into the middle of nowhere.

He stepped out first, leaving the keys in the ignition as he walked over to my side. Opening the door and grabbing my hand that was between my thighs.

He had a smile on his face, one that outlined every single one of his intentions. As he pulled me from my seat, they became sinfully clear .

"here?" I asked as I looked around us. "You want to do it-"

The emptiness and the openness surrounding us.

He pinned me against the door for a moments his skin brushing mine, setting me on fire.