12

Now it's fine because I'm a whore :3

The moment in the elevator meant nothing to him

The moment in the elevator meant nothing to him. That was clear. God how was I so foolish? Why do I do these thing, let my body control me. Why does my nasty nasty slutty time alter ego let Lorenzo control me?

Lorenzos words and his promises meant nothing and now that is clear to me.

It was clear to me by the moans of pleasure that ripped through his locked bedroom door, the vicious hitting of the bed post on the wall and the obnoxious voice of the whore he had brought up.

We had been here no more then half and hour and she had came stumbling in flashing me a devious smile before practically flying into Lorenzo's bed.

He had given me my own room in this massive penthouse, a bathroom and a bed; even a closet. And I was grateful, because maybe now he trusts me. But that thought died when I came to the realization it was probably because he just wanted to be a whore.

They had been at it for hours, and I'm starting to question if she's really just getting murdered in there.

She sounded like a god damn train whistle

And I heaved and gaged when she screamed
"destroy me!" Destroy what? I wasn't sure, but the thought made me cringe.

God fucking kill me tho. I threw a pillow over my head, trying to drown out their loud play date.

He could fuck other woman, but I couldn't even look at a man without him blowing a fucking fuse about it. I bet that would just make him furious if I fucked someone else. wouldn't that be funny

Throwing the pillow off the bed I groaned, as I walked to the door and opened it. I hadn't eaten since yesterday, and the only thing in my stomach was the glass of tequila.

I opened the fridge, the bright white light shining through the darkness. It was way past 10 pm now, the moon shown a sliver of light through the huge windows.

Of course the fridge was completely empty, and so was all the drawers.

I pulled my arms around myself as I wondered what the fuck I was supposed to do. I hated being alone In a big house. I hated being alone at night.

I was a night person, and sleep during the night never found me easily. I would toss and turn, and no matter how many beds I slept in none of them made the darkness feel anymore comforting.

Their was a balcony to his apartment, with big sliding doors. And I pulled myself to them before I could think of what I was doing.

The doors slid open easily, and as I closed it behind me I smiled as I felt a chill breeze bite as my skin. I was glad that Lorenzo had given me back the black shirt, because wearing his blazer made me overthink.

But he was an asshole and that was clear.

I walked to the railed edge and leaned over it, the city streets bustling as people here never seemed to rest.