20

We will play on my terms. I am my own master, I am my own god

 I am my own master, I am my own god

Serina POV

Sleep never came easy to me. I would usually lay awake at night waiting for sleep to take me, and it never really would. And if I wasn't trying to sleep, I was trying to quietly sneak out of motels and houses where people laid sleeping in the beds.

I always felt bad when I left so early after sex, but I always knew it was better if I did. I was a hard person for people to want to know, I think it's because of how pleasant I am.

The ground was comfier then I remembered it to be, and I wasn't as cold as I usually was when I woke up. My head pounded slightly, but I would live.

Stretching out my arms like a cat, I snuggled into whatever it was that I was laying on top of.
My hand felt skin under my fingertips, and I heard the slow breathing of a person I knew wasn't me. My breathing was obnoxious.

My hand rested on the figures chest, it felt so weird to lay like this with someone. Yet I didn't want to move. Letting my eyes open I look up, blinking a few times as I see Lorenzo already looking down at me. "You snore." He said as I shot up, bringing the covers up with me.

He was shirtless, and my eyes couldn't help but wander down to the ink on his skin; and the muscle that flexed ever so slightly. I wanted to trace each one of his abs individually.

But then I wanted to punch him.

Letting my mouth fall open slightly I look back up to his eyes which were full of sarcasm, his lip up in a smirk. "I do not snore." I said as I sat on the bed next to him, my legs still thrown over his lazily.

"Wait, why the fuck are you here?" I asked as I looked at him, "I thought you were off gallivanting in whore dens?" I asked and He looked at me, and down my body. Specifically at my nipples that's could be seen through my shirt.

He brought his eyes back up to me, and the intensity I saw in them made me want to shiver. "It's my home isn't it?" Lorenzo smiled, as he took one of his hands and ran it down my exposed thigh.

"Yes—" I said as I tried to push his hand off my thigh "but you left your said home for a week without saying anything." I finished as I pushed his hand away.

He brought his eyes up to me, they looked wild. I have said No so many times to him, so many times that's it's funny.

"I came back didn't I?" Lorenzo said as he looked me dead in the eye. "You made it hard for me to stay away."

"And How could I possibly do that." I asked as I sat up on my knees, his eyes lighting up as he looked down at me.

"You have no idea what you do to me, do you sparrow?" He asked as he tilted my chin up, his eyes lighting up with an emotion I couldn't name even if I wanted to. I could say it looked primal, dominant—but naming it that would do it injustice. What burned in his eyes was far more intense then any emotion I have seen.