26

You say love is blind, but that's just some bullshit right there. Cause I'm looking in your eyes, and they're burning fire

 Cause I'm looking in your eyes, and they're burning fire

Serina POV

My hand gripped my side tightly as I hoped the pain would lessen. Lorenzo's eyes shooting my way every couple minutes like he could sense my discomfort.

We weren't going back to the Penthouse, he said it wasn't safe anymore, he said if I could have escaped it more then once easily then it wasn't safe anymore. He said that 'You are too smart for your own good' though I think that was his nice way of putting 'you do stupid shit for no reason'

"Did he hurt you?" He asked after a little while, as his foot pressed against the gas. We were heading to—well I don't actually know where we are going—but somewhere new. I have never moved so many times before

"No." I said as I brought my hands down and sat up straight, and I winced at the pain but didn't move.

"Lift up your shirt." He said, as he looked my way. Clicking the stupid expensive car into some sort of auto pilot? In a car? I don't know but he did it somehow.

"No." I said as I crossed my hands over my chest. "Look at your own damn stomach creep." I said as I faced away and looked out the window. The big city fading away

He went silent, but I could feel his eyes on me, and I didn't move as I felt his hand move to grip my thigh. His hand rested just under my hip, his fingers drawing circles on my inner leg.
My body tensing slightly, I push myself back more Into the seat.

I turned to face him and I saw the smile that was present on his face. "I have never had pussy as good as yours." He smirked as licked his lip slightly.

"Oh shut up." I huffed.

"Do you know how good you taste?" He smirked again, as his hand lowered teasingly. But I rolled my eyes and brushed his hand away.

"You are so annoying." I bickered, though in my chest my heart was racing. "Now eyes on the road mr, before you kill us both." I said, though I stiffened in my seat as I heard him laugh.

"Oh baby I am one of the best drivers out there." He smirked before he shifted gears and sped up, the slight action causing me to yelp slightly as he glides through traffic effortlessly.

His eyes moving to me every few seconds as he pushes the car faster and faster, while I smile as he rolls down my window—my hair falling into my face, the wind echoing around the car.

I could barely see but I knew he was going fast, faster then I have even driven. This highway was only 110 but he pushed the car almost 4 time that.

His left hand on the wheel, his right hand shifting gears. It's funny how his hands were inside me yesterday.

I watched trees appear out of nowhere, a leaf coming in through the open window and landing in my hair. And when I went to grab it it fell apart and broke into pieces. "Fucking hell." I laughed