16

I'll survive. I always do

I was going to be sold off like a whore

And that scared me.

I could try to say I'm not scared, that I was brave and will figure this out. Because I always figure it out, all my problems I fixed, I never wanted anyone's help. I wanted so bad to say that the thought of being bought by a stranger didn't scare the shit out of me. But it did, I was frightened. I was scared to the point where I'd rather be back in the torture room then here.

People were lined in riches, throwing about their wealth, flaunting their whores and looking at me closely.

I struggled against the chains, but it was no use. I screamed but no one could hear. The glass box closing me away from the world as the men watch me, closely like I was a animal in a cage.

I might act like I belong in a zoo but I don't actually want to be treated as such.

My head rang with fear, and it overwhelmed me as I found myself struggling to stay up right. My eye lids fluttering, my body tired and heavy.

I wondered what would happen if I just layed down and waited for the world to add more baggage onto my back. I felt the cold hand of fate tell me that I should just give in and accept what was done.

I was tempted to lay down and wish for death. But my heart still beat in my chest and my brain still flowed with a million naughty words.

Laying down and accepting this would be too easy.

I rested my head and back against the one side of the glass, as I kicked the other with my feet. The glass was thick, and the people watching laughed at me poor efforts.

I was weak—from being STARVED. The lack of food hit me hard because I eat a square 5 meals a day plus snicky snacks. I couldn't live with my snacks.

The muzzle itched my fucking nose, and how it was placed hurt the bruises on my face. I struggled, I will always struggle. No matter what happens I won't stop.

A man over an intercom blared loudly for people to take their seats, and people then sat in the chairs around the cage. The seats were in a circle around me, with the isle leading to the center; where I was.

I felt a tear slink down my cheek, and thanked that the sob that left my lips was covered by the mask.

"Thank you all so much for coming!" Kye yelled, as he walked down one of the isles. He was dressed in a black suit, and wore his hair slicked back. He looked like a villain in a children's fairytale.

I felt my eyes fill with rage as I kicked the side he was standing on, and he turned so his eyes met mine. "Serina Accardi—now she is quite the wild one, smart mouth but trust me lads her body makes up for it." Kye jokes, and the people around me laugh like he said something funny.