70

There's no escape
When fire meets fate

My hands pressed hard onto her skin as I forced her thighs apart, her naked body spread out on the bed

Her body submitting to me, as well as her soul.

Her legs spread wide as she wriggled against the mattress. Her one hand gripping the short chain cuffs that kept her bound in place, bound and tied down, as I lifted her hips up slightly, to feed my own insatiable lust for her taste.

I loved how she tasted. I was addicted.

I was addicted and she was tied down like my own personal fucking feast. Her tight little pussy dripping for me as I breathed cold air onto her, just to see her body jerk.

My tongue stoking up her sensitive clit, her thighs shook, as well as the rest of her, and she wrapped her legs around my shoulders. Pulling me closer, driving me to continue.

So I dug my tongue inside her, sweeping it in short waves. While my hand stroked and circled and pinched her clit. I could feel the heart beat of her pussy on my tongue.

her body stuttered and she screamed my name, knowing it edged me on. Knowing I liked when she showed me how good she felt.

Her sinful moans of pleasure echoing off the ceiling and making goosebumps shutter my skin.

I loved the way her moans sounded, how her cries of pleasure made me want to flip her over and fuck her until she can no longer cum. Until her face was slick with tears and every word that left her mouth was either my name or begs to not stop.

Serina moved her hips against my face, so desperate and needy for a release. "Lorenzo please." She hummed, as I flicked my tongue inside her tight little pussy.

Her hips grinding against me as she tried to force my tongue deeper.

I released my face from her, and she sighed—but I quickly bit down on her throbbing bead of nerve and her back lifted from the sheets

"Oh god." She moaned on a whine that was high pitched and desperate. She sounded So fucking desperate for me that it made my cock twitch.

I smirked against her, while tanking my left hand, and pushing my ring and index fingers inside her cunt. The coldness of my ring on her sensitive skin made her gasp.

The sound of Her surprise Made a smirk come to my face, as I felt blood rush to my cock, and my body beg to be buried deep inside her.

Thrusting my fingers inside her, she whined. She whined so sinfully that God is better off to just forsake us.

Her head threw back as she shamefully offered herself to me like food on a fucking plate.

"Fuck." I growled, as I wrapped my arms around her hips and forced her closer.