72

Maybe I'm not what you thought I was.
Maybe I am.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE TORTURE DON'T READ THIS

Serina POV

Lorenzo looked so deadly now, as he stood before me with His white shirt soaked with blood. The first two buttons of his shirt had been popped open, and my eyes marveled at the way His muscles moved underneath his skin.

How his strength and broadness displayed to me how truly different in stature we were.

He stood like a building over me, as my height and weight did nothing to rival his. And yet, I alone was his greatest weakness.

In his hand, he wiped a bloody knife onto his white sleeve, before turning his head towards me, and spinning the blade around in his quick fingers.

His eyes turned twisted, as he watched me step forward more Into the light.

"You look dangerous." I smirked, as he reached out a hand for me to grab and pulled me to him As I stepped into a puddle of blood on the floor.

There should be nothing beautiful about this moment, but oh how tempting my loved looked dripping in darkness and death.

"My love you stand in the same light as me." He smiled, as the door Opening and Marco entered.

He spoke like I was just as dangerous as him. If not more.

Lorenzo seeming not to care about Marcos entrance, as he didn't take his gaze from me. His grey eyes testing my own, as he dragged the butt of the knife across my collar bone.

"Only you two can find this type of thing romantic." Marco chuckled lowly before he stared at the blood stained dungeon, and the very last man who sat in the chair with angry eyes.

"You haven't killed him yet?" Marco then asked, and Lorenzo looked up for a moment.

This man, the one tied to the chair, was the very last name to cross off on the list.

"I got distracted." Lorenzo hummed in an answer to Marcos question, as he looked down at me.
His eyes a phycotic shade of love.

"You'll be even more so after this." I smirked, and Marco fake gagged as Lorenzo smiled down at me like he already knew how hard I was going to fuck him after this.

"Do you want me to tie you up after we are done Serina? Like I did to him?" He whispered into my ear. "Only except you will be screaming for a different reason entirely." He teased,