25

Say you'll never leave me, never leave me alone.

I woke up to empty cold sheets, the morning light pouring into the dark room through thousand dollar blinds

I woke up to empty cold sheets, the morning light pouring into the dark room through thousand dollar blinds. Stretching my hand out to the other side of the mattress I felt the cold skin bite my hand as the covers had been pulled away hastily.

Sitting up I look around, he was gone. He left.

I gave a part of me to him and he left.

I looked at were he was laying, the memory of last night flooding my head. He pulled me to him, told me not to leave, and laid me on his chest telling me to sleep. I thought he cared—I thought he might...It doesn't matter.

I pulled the covers off my body and stood, collecting the first pair of clothes that I could find and slipped them over my frame. It was a a grey T-shirt, similar to the one I was wearing the night I was stolen from my house.
And I ducked under the bed, and I went to grab my toothbrush knife. My eyes going wide As I find a real dagger strapped to the bottom of the bed. It was covered in a leather casing, and it was curved and sharp. Grabbing it in my hand I stand, admiring it before I shoved it in-between my boobs and under my shirt.

God how could I have been so stupid, so arrogant, so-so needy. I bet that's all he wanted, was for me to let him get his knuckles deep. I could tell from the moment I met him that he liked the power, the fight, the competition.

He knew he could get it from me, he knew he could get the things other woman couldn't give him. And he just took it and thought he won. Oh Lorenzo it's not that easy.

I walked quickly to the bedroom door and threw it open, a guard standing posted quickly turning to look at me. His face reading annoyance.

"Where is Lorenzo." I deadpanned, my hands in fists as I thought about beating the shit out of Lorenzo's stupid face.

He scrunched his nose and looked down at his watch, almost like he didn't care that I had asked a question. "Mr.DeLuca had to step out, he has asked that you stay in your room until he gets back." His voice was thick with an accent, thick with loyalty too.

So he wants me to stay in my room? No

Grabbing a piece of my hair I twirl it in my fingers, just as a second guard can walking up to us. Almost like he sensed my evilness. "Careful with this one, she's slippery. She is a seductress I swear ." He snarked as he tried to usher me back to my room.

His hand grabbed my wrist and I screamed "where is Lorenzo, tell me!" But again they didn't answer as they both gently pushed me back into the room.

my breath was heavy as I stumbled slightly out of their grasp, watching the two men stand in the open door. "Fine." I said as I blew hair out of my face. "Let's make a deal then."