Chapter 16

*Dean's pov*

   After me and Vanessa seperated after dancing, I went to get drinks for the two of us. When I got to the punch bowl, I found Vanessa's brother, Viktor there, too. Before I got the chance to talk to him, though, I heard yelling before seeing Hermione storm out of the room. I looked around, knowing Vanessa would somehow become a part of this. My eyes finally landed on Vanessa, who was fuming.

"I wonder who pissed her off this time." Viktor said, laughing slightly.

"I bet a galleon that it's Ron." I said.

"The red head from before?" He asked and I nodded.

"Deal." He said, shaking my hand as Vanessa stormed over.

"What happened?" Viktor asked, raising an eyebrow at his younger sister.

"Ronald got jealous, called us the enemy, and made Hermione cry. And now I have no idea where she's at." she said all in one breath.

"You can go look for her, I need to talk to Viktor about something, anyways." I said.

"Thank you." she said, kissing my cheek before rushing away. I instantly blushed but tried to hide it.

"You like her." He said, and handed me the galleon.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to talk to you." I said, fidgeting.

"Ok?" He asked, slightly confused.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

When Vanessa got back I had just finished talking to Viktor and he had agreed.

"She's fine, but she went to bed. And the boys are in our dorm. Hopefully they'll be asleep when we get back so I won't kill anyone." she said.

Viktor nudged me before speaking.

"I'm gonna go back to the boat, see you later." he said, hugging Vanessa before leaving.

"Let's go outside." I said, leading her out to the courtyard.