Chapter 66

We took our two backpacks up to my old room. As Viktor had said, it was as messy as I had left it. 

"Now what do we do?" Dean asked, sitting down on the bed.

"I was thinking we'd stay here for a week or two and then we'd go somewhere else." I said.

   Dean nodded, deep in thought.
~~~
   A couple of weeks went by. I had sent an owl to my aunt Anika who lives in the middle of London to see if Dean and I could stay with her after we left Viktor's place. She said yes and I couldn't be more excited.

   You see, my aunt was alot younger than my mum, and I mean alot. The two sister were born a little over 18 years apart, and my mum had me when she was 21. Basically, Anika and I grew up as bestfriends but as we got older we weren't able to see each other as often. But now I get to see her again!

"Dean, love, are you ready?" I yelled, hitching my bag higher on my shoulder as I stood next to Viktor.

   I had put undetectable extension charms on two of our backpacks to make everything easier. 

"Yup." He said, jogging down the stairs. 

"Bye, don't be stupid. If Kirstov comes over, which I know he will, try to keep him away from the stove. I love the both of you idiots and can't have you getting blown up." I said, hugging my brother.

"I love you too, and I'll try my best." He said, laughing.

"Good."

   After I let go of my brother, him and Dean did some weird bro hug thingy before we finally decided to apparate. I grabbed Dean's hand and heard a pop. I guess we're here.

   We were standing in front of a small, white house. I smiled walking up to the door and knocking. I heard someone running before the door was quickly pulled open.

"Van!" Anima exclaimed with a wide smile on her face as she tackled me in a hug.

"Nika!" I said happily, hugging her back.

"You must be Dean." She said when she let go of me to hug Dean. If you can't tell, she's a hugger.

"We better get inside, huh?" She asked, leading us through the front door.