Chapter 29

"Do you two have everything?" Mrs. Thomas asked for the millionth time.

"Yes, Mum." Dean groaned.

We were at platform 9 3/4 about to board the train to Hogwarts. The Daily Prophet has been putting out bad news about Harry and Dumbledore. The only letter that I have received from Hermione all summer said that Harry had to go to a trail since he used magic infront of muggles, although it was to protect himself against dementors. There was not much detail, and no follow up letter telling my how the trail went.

"Mum, we have to go." Dean said, hugging Mrs. Thomas goodbye before walking towards the train.

Mrs. Thomas pulled me into a hug, too, whispering in my ear.

"Keep the two of you safe, please. I don't know much about your magic stuff, but I do know that bad stuff is happening." She whispered before letting go.

"I will." I said, before rushing after Dean.

We climbed onto the train, quickly finding the compartment that held both Seamus and Neville.

"Hey, lovebirds. How was your break?" Seamus asked.

"Pretty well, yours?" Dean asked.

"Terrible. Mum didn't want to let me come back. Says Dumbledore's gone mad." The Irish boy said.

"Well, I believe him and Harry." I said, sitting down.

"The Daily Prophet says-" Seamus started but I cut him off.

"The Prophet has always been made of lies. Remember Rita Skeeter? That bitch is their lead reporter. She's been trying to make up shit stories about me for years since I'm 'Viktor Krum's baby sister' and she tries to stir up drama." I said.

"Here we go again." Neville mumbled.

Seamus decided to shut up and I talked with Dean and Neville for a little while before falling asleep, leaning on Dean's shoulder.