Chapter 41

Later that afternoon I was in the dorm, writing in a notebook that had a special spell on it so that only those who I allow can open it. I had decided on a song and had started to work on the choreography. I had my earbuds in, listening to the song that we would be using. I had showed Mcgonagall my sketched ideas for costumes and she said that she would see if a couple of house elves could work on them so that they would be ready for our performance in a few days. I had about half of the choreography done by the time Dean and Seamus walked in and I pulled out one earbud.

"Whatcha working on?" Dean asked, looking over my shoulder.

"The new choreography." I said, jotting down another move before pausing the music and taking out my second earbud.

"What's the song of this one?" Seamus asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." I said, chewing on the end of my muggle pen.

"When will you performing?" Dean asked.

"Wednesday in the courtyard, hopefully." I said.

"What about costumes?" Seamus asked.

"Here they are." I said, flipping to the back of my notebook, showing them my sketches.

"Those are cool." Dean said, smiling at me.

"Thanks. I just have to get this choreography done by tomorrow night." I said, looking over the full page that I had covered in notes.

"We'll leave you alone so that you can get finished." Dean said.

"Thanks." I said, kissing him on the lips.

"Gross." Seamus said, pretending to gag.

   I rolled my eyes and flipped him off while Dean laughed.

"See you later." Dean said, kissing me on the cheek before dragging Seamus out of the room.

   I laughed as I put my earbuds back in and started the music again. How did I get so lucky?