Chapter 56

Tuesday night came quickly. I had luckily finished the choreography the night before and made all of the fake galleons I quickly ate my dinner, wanting to get to the R.o.R. early. 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Seamus asked, watching in amusement as I inhaled my food.

"I have a meeting tonight." I said as I ate the last bite of my chicken.

"A meeting?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, we're starting the gang up again. I have to get going so that I can set up. I'll see you boys later." I said, giving Dean a quick kiss before leaving to go to the R.o.R.

   I soon found myself in the R.o.R. surrounded by atleast 20 girls.

"Hey, everybody. So, before I get into anything else, I need to explain the rules. Rule number one is that you don't tell anybody about this group, understand?" I asked, earning a mumbled response.

"We won't get into trouble. We just want to keep it going so nobody knows who we are. Rule number two, there isn't a rule number two." I shrugger, making everybody laugh.

"Do you want to do the costumes first?" Hermione asked, holding up a notebook.

"Sure. I'll hand the mic over to you." I said, tossing the air mic to her.

"I came up with an idea, I just wanted to make sure every is okay with it before we get them made." Hermione said, opening her notebook.

   The page had several magazine cut outs glues to it. 

"What does everybody think?" She asked.

"I love it!" I smiled as the notebook was passed around the room.

   Everyone nodded, voicing their agreement.

"I can give this to Mcgonagall tonight and she can get them made before our first performance." I said, setting the notebook down next to my water bottle.

"Everybody ready? This is the fun part." I smiled, walking to the middle of the room.