Chapter 23

I raced through the hallways, after the professors. I had gained my energy back and was ready for pretty much anything Harry had gotten into. I stopped when Dumbledore knocked down the door to Mad-eye's office.

"Damn." I mumbled, following them, unnoticed into the room.

   I gasped and gripped my wand tighter when I saw Harry tied to a chair, dazed. I rushed to the boy, ignoring the professors and Mad-eye, who were staring at me. I quickly used my wand, casting a charm to untie the ropes. Harry snaps back to reality as I help him stand and he rested most of his weight on my shoulders. After hearing some arguing, I turn to see that "Mad-eye" is no longer Mad-eye and tied to a chair, as Dumbledore interrogates him and the trunk in the corner is opened with someone yelling from inside.

   "What the hell? I turned my back for two minutes! Wait, isn't that Barty Crouch Jr., and who is yelling from inside the trunk?" I thought to myself.

"Miss Krum, can you please take Potter to the Hospital wing?" Mcgonagall asked.

"Yes, Professor." I said, smiling at the women.

Me and Harry exited the room slowly, Harry's arm around my shoulder as he limped beside me.

"What happened to Cedric?" Harry asked softly.

"He's alive and will be just fine. Luckily, I was able to heal him. Thank Kirstov and Viktor for the practice." I said, laughing.

"Practice?" He asked.

"They are two teenage boys. One is a professional quidditch player, and the other just does dumb shit and tries to get himself killed." I said casually, before laughing.

He raised his eyebrows. Damn this kid is oblivious.

"Just over the summer, when Kirstov came over to my house, he decided to pick a fight with some garden gnomes. I had to sew the dumbass's finger back on that night." I said rolling my eyes.

"Here we are." I said.

I helped him over to one of the beds.

"Thanks." He said.

"What are friends for?" I said, leaving just as Madam P bustled over.