Chapter 26

"We're here!" I heard someone exclaim, but my eyelids were too heavy for me to open them and see what was going on.

"Mum! She's still asleep!" I heard Dean-whisper yell.

"Sorry, dear."

I then heard car doors opening and closing before I felt myself being carried. I yawned and finally opened my eyes.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." Dean said, kissing me on the head.

   I grumbled, nestling my head into the crook of his neck as he carried me through his house and up some stairs. We finally arrived at what I assumed was Dean's room and he gently set me on the bed before rummaging through a dresser. He eventually threw a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt at me.

"We'll get our trunks out of the car tomorrow, but you can where this for now." He said.

I nodded sleepily before changing and throwing my hair up into a messy bun and climbing into bed. Moments later, Dean turned off the lights and climbed into bed next to me, his arms around my waist.

"Night, Princess." He whispered, pecking me on the lips.

"Night." I mumbled, snuggling into his chest.

I woke up the next morning to Dean shaking me awake.

"Get dressed, we're going out today." He said, shoving an outfit into my hands before leaving the room.

"Ok, then." I mumbled, climbing out of bed and getting dressed.

I put my hair up into a messy bun (since I was too tired to do any better) and stuck my wand into the waist of my shorts and covering it with my shirt in case we ran into any muggles. After I was ready, I stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Come on!" Dean said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the front door as soon as I stepped into his sight. Here we go.