Chapter 63

When we got to the station, Dean's family was waiting for us. We hurried off of the train, not wanting to keep them waiting. We lugged our trunks through the crowd. As soon as we got to them, Mrs. Thomas embraced the both of us in a hug while Mr. Thomas held the twins. 

"We better get the two of you home. I'm sure you're tired after that long train ride." Mr. Thomas said after Dean and I each took one of the twins. 

   By the time we got home, the twins had fallen asleep in their carseats. After carrying our trunks and the twins inside, Dean and I sat down in the livingroom with Mr. and Mrs. Thomas. 

"How was the end of your school year?" Mrs. Thomas asked.

"It was great. We both did well on our final exams." Dean said.

   We had decided not to tell them about what had happened, or what we're going to do. We new that they'd try to talk us out of going on the run. As much as we hated lying, it was to keep them safe.

"That's amazing!" Mr. Thomas said.

"Yeah. Too bad there weren't any fireworks this year." I said jokingly, earning a laugh from Dean.

"Fireworks?" Mrs. Thomas asked.

"That's a story for another time." Dean said, still laughing.

"We better get to bed." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I guess so." 

   We said goodnight to Dean's parents before we went up to our room. We got changed into our pajamas and brushed our teeth before climbing into bed. I snuggled against Dean's chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"I love you." He mumbled, kissing me softly.

"I love you too." I replied as I pulled away.