Chapter 46

"Harry! Tell her!" Hermione exclaimed.

   What is she going on about?

"Tell me what?" Umbitch asked.

"About the secret weapon." Hermione said softer.

   Secret weapon?

"We can show you." Hermione said.

   The three left, leaving us with the inquisitorial squad.

"I'm bored." I whined.

   When nobody said anything, I stomped on Zabini's foot, causing him to let go of me. The rest of the squad looked at us, giving enough attention to us that the rest of the Gryffindors/Ravenclaw could get out their wands and free themselves from the Slytherins. We all rushed out the door into the corridor. We all ran out of the castle and across the bridge, meeting Hermione and Harry on the other side.

"What happened to Umbitch?" I asked when I didn't see the evil woman.

"We won't be seeing her for a while." was Hermione's reply.

"How are we going to get to the ministry?" Ron asked.

"We're going to the ministry?" I asked.

"I am, but you guys aren't coming." Harry said.

"When are you going to get it through your had that we're in this with you?" Neville asked.

   Harry sighed.

"Fine, but we still don't have a way to get there." He said.

"Thesteral." Luna said dreamily.

   Harry looked at the rest of us to see if we had come up with anything better.

"Okay, I guess that we're riding thesterals to London." Harry said.

   I soon found myself flying through the air on something I couldn't even see. My hair was definitely going to be tangled after this. I looked around at the others. So basically we're going to the ministry. To do what? I still have no idea.